Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Prof. Osinbajo Twitter Account Gets Verified After 2months Of Active Use(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Twitter Account Gets Verified After 2months Of Active Use(pic) (648 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook / Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Osinbajo Twitter Account Gets Verified After 2months Of Active Use(pic) by okwuosho1: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
APC vice presidential candidate,
Professor Yemi Osinbajo account on twitter has been verified after two months of being active.

Disclosing his experiences so far on social media,he said he has been a passive member of social media until he was picked by APC as Buhari's running mate.

“I consider myself a Digital Immigrant, while all those born in the Computer Age are the
Natives."

“It took a while to get used to it,
but I have always known social media to be a very useful tool for engagement, enlightenment and
entertainment. Its huge value to Nigeria and the nation we hope to build cannot be overestimated
and I’m grateful for how I have been so well received. It has been extremely interesting.”

He went ahead to say that Buhari's administration will promote information technology and ensure it serves as employment opportunities for Nigerian youths.

“Nigeria is blessed with very talented young people who should be ruling the world in the IT world. All they need is a platform to shine and I believe we could have the next Mark Zuckerberg or Steve Jobs from amongst us. Africa is waiting for
Nigeria to lead it on the technological superhighway and I believe the current generation
of young Nigerians have it in them to take us to the moon."

Well spoken Prof. Osinbajo.

Source: http:///BrmK5w

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Twitter Account Gets Verified After 2months Of Active Use(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Good for him
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Twitter Account Gets Verified After 2months Of Active Use(pic) by DahtzFestjayz: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oh Gawd! 2 months? @Op Daily usage does not qualify Verification, Its about Centering on particular Topic i.e Politics, Sports, News and general entertainment.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Twitter Account Gets Verified After 2months Of Active Use(pic) by okwuosho1: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Oh Gawd! 2 months? @Op Daily usage does not qualify Verification, Its about Centering on particular Topic i.e Politics, Sports, News and general entertainment.
Aint u aware he has been centering his discussion on politics?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Twitter Account Gets Verified After 2months Of Active Use(pic) by hazyfm1: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
COOL
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Twitter Account Gets Verified After 2months Of Active Use(pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
APC is moving Nigeria forward. The change is here..the change is now.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Twitter Account Gets Verified After 2months Of Active Use(pic) by DahtzFestjayz: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
okwuosho1:
Aint u aware he has been centering his discussion on politics?
APC created the account, its centered on Politics ONLY!

(1) (Reply)

Was Our Gallant Journalist, CHARLES ERUKA Stabbed? / Nigeria Army 'kills 300 Boko Haram Fighters' / What Is The Difference Between Buhari's Change And Jonathan's Transformation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.