Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,553 members, 7,865,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. (45587 Views)

12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Adminstration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by kernel504(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2015
He ruined his administration when he failed in his promises, secondly, he's not decisive... Making people to see him weak and clueless.
I love him so much, if he had just fixed only power half way, people will love him more and careless about the corruption charges hanging around administration.

1 Like

Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by marqueetim(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2015
The kind news nairaland like and always makes front page.
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by 9jagoodman: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Haters on board, keep hating for the surprise
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by synergycom19: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Very very very WRONG the one and only person responsible for the Destruction of GEJ is TONY ANINEH,
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by 9jagoodman: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2015
marqueetim:
The kind news nairaland like and always makes front page.

It is because of their origin

1 Like

Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by 1stola: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee104:

lolz grin grin
after forcing jona on us! we all know d result of what jona did..and now, he wants to force Buhari on us... #xay no to Buhari
I don't think so.
Buhari is not anyone's puppet.
He will shock them if he wins.
Anyway, All I just want is change. Not necessarily Buhari.
ANY OTHER PERSON BUT NOT JÒNADAFT

1 Like

Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Locapito(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2015
skyprofm:
Well said. Shows inexperience in our present govt.

GMB for now
If he messes up, we vote him out
Its our right, its our future, its our country

God bless Nigeria
exactly my point. If GMB comes in and perform the same level with gej or worse, we vote in out. Until our leaders learn to lead. But for now, gej must be voted out, so that the incompetent, corrupt and rule bender pdp with gej and his thieves & pickpockets at the helms of the affairs, will fear and know the people's abilities to ELECT, SELECT & DESELECT.

2 Likes

Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2015
iPopAlomo:

What the Bleep are you saying....? what the Bleep...?!

He's probably talking about the North.
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Zico5(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=Japhet04 post=30805494]Ruin or no ruin I and my household will cast our votes for GEJ

#Rubbish[/quote

And u will dearly pay for it
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by abbey086(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2015
oduastates:
The order.

1) his no 1 weakness is Patience.
2) the epicentre of corruption is madueke
3) the self serving egomaniac apkabio
4) the incompetent Iweala
5) the hungry rats in the villa (omokri, abati, maku,Okupe)
I Agree with you totally on this, you forget to add Femi Fani Kayode (FFK) among the hungry rats in the Villa.
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Tolutheo(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2015
sweetgala:
Add Stella Oduah

and Marilyn Ogar
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by TBD(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2015
Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan will not form next gov't by God grace
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by gabinogem(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2015
no matter what we do or say ....Que sera sera

1 Like

Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Goke7: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2015
Warlord3000:
If only..

Na aunty ngozi role I no dey gbadun pass...

If that woman bring paper out ehn..

Una go think say naija economy beat USA, dubai or China economy pass ni..

Economy policies on paper wey the De Rica can of rice is 170 from N80...

And N60 beans is now N210..

Thunder fire paper economic stability cheesy

I don laugh tire o lol mhen i gbadun this post

1 Like

Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by hensben(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2015
seunfly:
Gej ruined himself when :
(1) He turned himself from a popular nationwide accepted president to president seen by some region, ethnic and religion as their own.
(2) When some cabals that Nigerians fought against to bring him into power hijacked him, play some sychophancy game on him and he deserted Nigerians to do the will of the cabals.
(3) When he allowed first lady to control him dictates to Nigerians and subsequently allowed some sycophants to abuse and disgraced every well meaning Nigerians who tried to call her to order.
(4) When he allowed vultures and scavengers to take over his governments and extort Nigerians.
(5) When he allowed himself to be played into religious game and allow insult on other religion just to win some sympathy ( mind you, I'm a Christian too but I don't tolerate religious bigotry as played by this administration).
GBAMEST...Gej is a pretender, he doesnt have leadership skill, he is an opportunist of a leader and worst of all, he is too corrupt, i mean, he pardoned alameisigha, he said stealing is not corruption and how much did nwobodo stole.
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Goke7: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2015
buJu234:
lesson to be learnt from this:-

DO NOT TAKE UP POSITIONS WHEN U RE NOT PREPARED FOR IT

or

ALWAYS PREPARE YOURSELF AHEAD FOR THE FUTURE POSITION YOU WANT TO GET.

better still the naija way...

DO A CRASH PROGRAM TO CATCH UP WHEN U FIND URSELF OCCUPYING A POSITION THAT U RE NT QUALIFIED FOR...

na word you yan here so, weldone sir
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Goke7: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2015
bizlifelines:
How about the minister who allegedly organized that Nigerian Immigration Holocaust?
Sadly, the president's team B has better players in Adeshina, Late Amb Ashiru,Prof Onyebuchi,Prof Jega, former IG Abubakar, Mallam Sanusi Lamido,Atedo Peterside,Arunma Oteh, Gov.Dankwabo, Oscar Onyeama,2013 model of Stephen Keshi, and Prince Sijuade (NRC)
The president still made a few good appointments and retained some good hands he inherited from late president Yardua but their impact isn't given enough prominence by the press.

@the bolded, you are not kind at all o haba
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2015
sweetgala:
Add Stella Oduah

Ameachi, Labaran Maku etc.
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by LastProphet: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2015
dharyour93:
WELL SAID. Like the you back proverbs that says "SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE".

If GEJ had sorrounded himself with good people, WHO IS BUHARI TO contest against him? Instead, GEJ preferred to make his friends and accolades happy by pretending not to see everything going on around him. Forgetting that he is the President and everything will backfire.

GEJ REALLY MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE WHICH I'M SURE HE WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEND.

HE let people drag his name in mud for political and selfish reasons.

I respect u, a a follower of Buhari today becos of GEJ's stupidity, however Buhari also helped himself by having a wonderful record

1 Like

Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Godsate: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2015
2undexy:

he's a wizard.

Nooo, na ogbanje
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Edmomd(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2015
dharyour93:
WELL SAID. Like the you back proverbs that says "SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE".

If GEJ had sorrounded himself with good people, WHO IS BUHARI TO contest against him? Instead, GEJ preferred to make his friends and accolades happy by pretending not to see everything going on around him. Forgetting that he is the President and everything will backfire.

GEJ REALLY MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE WHICH I'M SURE HE WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEND.

HE let people drag his name in mud for political and selfish reasons.
If you listen to the last President media chat, the president was asked... What is that thing he would do differently, if given chance again?... He said people complaint about those surrounding him. Jonathan should know that Nigerians voted for him in the last election, but he allowed enermies of his progress to come in between him and Nigerians. Jonathan would have been the best President Nigerian democracy produced, but his aides destroyed all he has built.

3 Likes

Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by patfem(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2015
He is Just too cold 4 my liking.
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Omotayor123(f): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by discusant: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2015
oduastates:
The order.

1) his no 1 weakness is Patience.
2) the epicentre of corruption is madueke
3) the self serving egomaniac apkabio
4) the incompetent Iweala
5) the hungry rats in the villa (omokri, abati, maku,Okupe)

Typical response from an unchanging ethnic bigot.
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by jibsondodo: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2015
dante23:
where is doyin okupe in all this?
Doyin Okupe to me made somebody like me to go against mr President.becos he's not good at de job giving 2 him.I can't imagine where president spokesman will be telling de populace who vote em mass 4 mr president in 2011 dat becos he's from minority dat is de reason dey hate him and he as 4got dat wen he was voted 4 nobody thought of him been from minority until he became president when somebody like okupe will now be reminding us.

1 Like

Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by layo999: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2015
TRUE! well its too late for GEJ
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Uchizzy(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Seen
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2015
2undexy:

Source: www.naij.com/386135-12-people-who-ruined-pdp-and-jonathans-adminstration.html

Where's Anenih? Why do you think Obj has issues with Jonah, and one of the first orrsons to speak about his leaving the pdp was Anenih. Jonahs backbone is Anenih. He is the only one who isn't scared of obj. Anenih was the person who taught Obj privatisation, Anenih was the one who gave them insight into squandering funds, Anenih is the true God father. Not all these riffs you talk or have mentioned.
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by deebrain(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2015
Their contributions is chicken feed compared to Doyin Okupe......

He "transformed" GEJ from a person i so admired to one insensitive human being.

1 Like

Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by saudatu(m): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2015
Faibuhari:
Another write up from. A disgruntled APC data centre worker who needs to do this for his january salary to be paid.

ODE! This is the month of February. What the op said, is it lie? angry
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by saudatu(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2015
Also minister for interior Abba morro.
Re: 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2015
skyprofm:
Well said. Shows inexperience in our present govt.

GMB for now
If he messes up, we vote him out
Its our right, its our future, its our country

God bless Nigeria
Locapito:
exactly my point. If GMB comes in and perform the same level with gej or worse, we vote in out. Until our leaders learn to lead. But for now, gej must be voted out, so that the incompetent, corrupt and rule bender pdp with gej and his thieves & pickpockets at the helms of the affairs, we fear and know the people's abilities to ELECT, SELECT & DESELECT.

Wise people, the two of you.

Vote them in and vote them out(if they do not perform) until they learn to honor the contract they make with us the people.

But Nigerians.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu / Seyi Bola Tinubu Plays Polo - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.