Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way (46624 Views)

Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by sonssyo: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2015
Blackfire:
.... waiting for babangida

pray u wnt wait forever
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Adamsynox(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2015
DonDemu:
OBASANJO'S WAY, THE SIMPLE WAY TO GO!

Senior Special Assistant on Security to Governor Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo of Gombe State also supported the Former President Obasanjo's idea of tearing his PDP Membership Card.
Alh.Abdullahi Babangida Muhammad was an active member of PDP in Gombe State. As you can see on the photo, the former SSA Security can no longer guarantee the security of the PDP Membership card because, he has abandoned the party. He is now a member of APC.
Abegii wey my feedeefee card

Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2015
DonDemu:
OBASANJO'S WAY, THE SIMPLE WAY TO GO!

Senior Special Assistant on Security to Governor Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo of Gombe State also supported the Former President Obasanjo's idea of tearing his PDP Membership Card.
Alh.Abdullahi Babangida Muhammad was an active member of PDP in Gombe State. As you can see on the photo, the former SSA Security can no longer guarantee the security of the PDP Membership card because, he has abandoned the party. He is now a member of APC.
many politicians will join BABA especially d oda four governors in d north

Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by rabbaba: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2015
OBJ is a big fool. Bush animal. Good for nothing
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by condralbede(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2015
When will this almageris go get senseOBJ has been using d northeners since in d days of murtala Mohammed.
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Bayswater: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2015
fitzmayowa:
What is the essence of tearing your membership card on camera why not do it behind close doors, all this guys are just attention seekers...

I once said it GEJ's enemies are those he surrounds himself with, i wouldn't be surprised if lamido, yuguda and the likes follow in this foot step....

From their body language they are not with him and its high time he sees that, well i wish Goodluck Ebele Jonathan goodluck as he journey through all this back stabbing, i doubt if he is going to survive this storm...

If he does then his "Goodluck" really worked for him...Watching the drama unfold

In the game of politics and as a President of a country, you cannot fight all traitors openly; you can only engage in silent battles. You even have to be very diplomatic and graceful about it or else you will allow the opposing camp make some political capital out of it.

GEJ is not banking on the likes of Yuguda and Lamido for votes, yet he would be getting some votes through them by not fighting them in the open. This situation calls for tact and I think the President is applying it quite well.

The two major losers in this game will be Govs Kwakwanso and Lamido, one of them have the potentials of being a PDP president in 2019.

There is no doubt, GEJ will win re-election; my only worry is the violence that will follow.
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Let there be light. ............

light and darkness has not hundreds to share with at all. ....GEJ IS STRONGER THAN THEM ALL ......

GEJ TILL 2019

Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2015
These untrained old men should stop acting like children shredding and creating litters everywhere. This Phool shld have his broom ready before tearing that card. He shld be forced to clear up that mess.

Dirty n Untidy people. angry
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by wtech: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2015
watered:
Ode like u! Try harder with a better analogy. Let the tearing continue
mumu wetin concern us , na dere property even if they lik mak dem join dere mama breast
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by M4gunners: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2015
Now tell me a man of his age, imitating someone's did shows this man isa follow follow member . This our prayer request let all the irrelevant members of PDP be wash away. As u can see it's working. I'm just waiting for the 4 northern governor to leave so we can have our peace.
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2015
soe:
This one will go viral like the ice bucket challenge

#TearYourPDPcard challenge

[size=18pt] I hereby challenge YOU to tear your PDP card [/size]
grin cheesy
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by intergral(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2015
tit:
this man is the boko haram is pdp and pdp is boko haram General Aziza was talking about.
you see, now that NA has mean boko haram, the man vex.
TIT you be agbero?
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by tbaba1234: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Bayswater:

In the game of politics and as a President of a country, you cannot fight all traitors openly; you can only engage in silent battles. You even have to be very diplomatic and graceful about it or else you will allow the opposing camp make some political camp out of it.

GEJ is not banking on the likes of Yuguda and Lamido for votes, yet he would be getting some votes through them by not fighting them in the open. This situation calls for tact and I think the President is applying it quite well.

The two major losers in this game will be Govs Kwakwanso and Lamido, one of them have the potentials of being a PDP president in 2019.

There is no doubt, GEJ will win re-election; my only worry is the violence that will follow.

There is plenty, plenty doubt that he will win. He has lost too much ground.

Jonathan's campaign was badly managed.

Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by lion042(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2015
He is just an ordinary security man
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Atlantian: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2015
The oligarchs are leaving PDP. GEJ's carbinet is populated with Professors and PhD Holders. The uneducated wealthy that held Nigeria to ransome are fighting tooth and nail to get back into the cycle of power. Nnagi, It wont happen again.

If you are old PDP cabal member, tear your ID, we do not need you people. Nigeria is lead by best brains, no more room for the yesterday's men.

You can even join the Association of Past Criminal - A dumping ground of the old PDP.

FRESH AIR
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Blackfire(m): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2015
sonssyo:

pray u wnt wait forever

i pray i wont wait forever. so what is your own prayer?
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by sonssyo: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Blackfire:

i pray i wont wait forever. so what is your own prayer?

no time tongue useless politicians
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by olafunny(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2015
wtech:
APC is just full of illiterates, tearing your boxers is it a way of telling the seller that the boxers is not good? really APC need certificates.
what ar u saying I tink orijin is at work.

Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
When the former President OBJ tore his party membership card,one should know GEJ has crossed the line. When another senior member of the party did the same,one should know this will be the trend and norm.

Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by tomzman: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
It seems we are in the season of card tearing

Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Iceathome(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2015
If they tear their party card, have they tear me and my state voters card for GEJ? NO!!
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by wtech: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2015
olafunny:
what ar u saying I tink orijin is at work.
are u telling that even u dnt hav a certificate ?
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by olafunny(m): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2015
tit:
this man is the boko haram is pdp and pdp is boko haram General Aziza was talking about.
you see, now that NA has mean boko haram, the man vex.
my mum has warned me nt to take orijin again.
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by olafunny(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2015
wtech:
are u telling that even u dnt hav a certificate ?
i tore it for $50million
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by wtech: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2015
olafunny:
i tore it for $50million
wow y nt tel buhari to say dat also , really mak sense dan to start telin us abtt his principal grin
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Edusouls(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2015
no they are not the devils, they are leaving a sinking ship, open ur eyes my brother, follow ur fellow nigerians...
temitemi1:
Let the devils leave... GEJ till 2019!!!

Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Iceathome(m): 8:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Did u study political science or a politician becos ur points are valid. As a sitting president, GEJ is only person that can stop himself. The e-warrors here are enjoying free mb

Bayswater:

In the game of politics and as a President of a country, you cannot fight all traitors openly; you can only engage in silent battles. You even have to be very diplomatic and graceful about it or else you will allow the opposing camp make some political camp out of it.

Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by philips70(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2015
PDP Card tearing trending like ALS ice bucket challenge in Nigeria. You guys just watch, na Nigerians way.
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by olafunny(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2015
wtech:
wow y nt tel buhari to say dat also , really mak sense dan to start telin us abtt his principal grin
he actualy doesnt need d money, he needs nigeria forward. Nt a man from otueke who wants naija backward grin

Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Gbawe: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2015
dammytosh:

Obasanjo is a Don.

Very soon, tearing pdp card will be a signature move.

Hahahahaha i dey laff ooo

That he is smiley smiley Not my favourite politician but he has started a trend which may spread like wildfire in the next weeks before the election i.e tearing PDP membership card.
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by Gbawe: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2015
philips70:
PDP Card tearing trending like ALS ice bucket challenge in Nigeria. You guys just watch, na Nigerians way.

Indeed. That ice bucket ish was everywhere.
Re: Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way by drkay9: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2015

Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78