Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,617 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE (12404 Views)

Fg To Partner With Mmm.nig / FG To Ban Bet9ja,surebet,nairabet,merry Bet By January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE by Lekewatt(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
We no even need am sef............

Be your own boss, make cool money wit ur spare
time.....log on to..:.................... http://www.cashripe.com/?id=alade101
Re: FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE by mfm04622: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Udmaster:
Does it mean that Government can't rehabilitate instead of selling it off.

I don't like this privatisation going on in Nigeria. It can push the citizens into "Economic Colonization" by the private companies..
Btw what will they do with the money they generated from this selling? Will they give an account of it?
Maybe Abuja will be Privatised very soon.

The satellite is working perfectly. It does not need rehabilitation.
Re: FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE by donodion(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
funmilayoB:
undecided for wot? hope they won't privatize us citizens someday

some of d people blaming GEJ govt will still vote secretly 4 him o #betrayers
grin grin dont be surprised when they privatise cemetries in Nigeria.Na dia way..GE/PDP govt. they sell everything.
Re: FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
The first satellite lunched by obj that gulped hundred millions of $s after so much noise and fanfare got missing and that government didn't even bother to look for it ( that was the beginning of technological scam that later became yahoo yahoo in 9ja) yet he went ahead to lunch another one which also gulped in another round of hundred millions of $s yet this one too is unable to locate the missing one nor even locate shekau and his boys in their sambisa habitat, of what use is a blind satellite that has no economic viability since it was lunched?

can all the advocates of this monumental fraud kindly post here on NL the revenue generated by this blind satellite that is orbiting from no were since it was lunched?

Some people said that the satellite is for communication yet shekau is communicating freely and this imaginary satellite still cant intercept were both the living and the dead almighty shekau is reporting from?

SELL THE DAMN THING
and stop paying salaries for inefficiency.
Re: FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE by rhames(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
babs01:
They should just sell Nigeria to China, I luv chinese Language

Ching Chang Choo!!!!
Re: FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE by Horllamideh(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
We get communication satellite,international call rates na wahala...local rate sef na yawa.what will now happen to those tyrannious rates after GEJ don prodigalize NigComSat....... I now know the worst thing that has ever happened to this country,he is none other than the clueless one
Re: FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ahmeduana:

IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE OUTRIGHTLY IGNORANCE OF HAPPENINGS IN THE WORLD OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, DID YOU KNOW THE MAIN REASON, WHY AMERICAN GOVERNMENT WITHDRAL FROM FUNDING n.a.s.a? I shouldn't be wasting my time with the followers of a presidential candidate that want to stabilize the price of oil in the international market.

withdral nawaoo...ordinary withdraw??he never said he will stabilize it in international market. he said in Nigeria!! dont quote me again biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? / Ice Network KYC 3 Quiz Questions And Answers / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.