Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Sbrs Is Highly Inflammable - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sbrs Is Highly Inflammable (660 Views)

OMG!!! Can You Do This? It Is Highly Ridiculous; Photo / ABU/SBRS Released Results Of Remedial Students Final Exams. / SBRS Funtua Resumption Date For 2014/2015 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sbrs Is Highly Inflammable by eameh30: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Its no longer news that the school of basics and remedial studies of ahmadu bello university,zaria located in funtua,katsina state is burning everyday and nobody seems to show concern........yesterday(16th feb.,2015) is the fifth time, students hostel got burnt since december last year and I want to bring it to the consciousness of Nigerians.
My younger brother in the school was transferred to a new hostel(kwankwaso hostel) december when his former block got burnt completely and yesterday(16th feb),he called me that his new hostel again got burnt completely, same thing happened on sunday(15th feb) to block B, and earlier on 5th feb,he went home that IJMB block got burnt completely n in january, girls hostel got burnt partially.
Somebody need to say something,considering the huge sum of over 65,000 naira they paid n all their losses, including dressings,textbooks,money n everything
Re: Sbrs Is Highly Inflammable by otokx(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2015
What caused the fire?

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Student (my Cyber Cafe Experience) / Post Graduate Studies In Nigeria. Help Needed / ASUU Condemns Fg’s Failure To Release N1.3tr..punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.