Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,765 members, 7,844,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign (987 Views)

Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe's Campaign In The 1960's.(photo) / Taking On Dr Azikiwe On Onitsha Origin / Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe's Campaign In 60s Vs Dr. Goodluck In 21st Century (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by siraj1402(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2015
Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe's campaign in the 1960

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by gilgal7(f): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Intresting...join the winning team #APC #MARCH4BUHARI ...the contractor renovating clueless hut in otouke should hurry up...i hear say jona-must-go-bag don full aso rock to pack load...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by naijaking1: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2015
That's called political platform!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by Icon4s(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2015
So who is that woman? Her chief praise singer?
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2015
This is hilariously hilarious grin.

The "podium", the two gentlemen holding the supposed "podium", zik holding the "microphone" for the woman. The crowd listening to the speech at some miles away.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by siraj1402(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2015
Azikiwe of today only campaign with rented crowds.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by Mathematical(f): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2015
at 1960..you think this a political campaign? I doubt that.. this something different.NIGERIAN isn't that drown at that year.. .
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by pretydiva(f): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy..chaii..c dat guy trouser.

Mehnnn gone r d days
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by oweniwe(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2015
Why cant the guys holding the table just....

Sit on it
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by signz: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2015
This was when politicians had real supporters. The people that come out to watch these men campaign were not induced with money unlike what's obtainable now.

Our elders say that when you hear Zik speak, you'll see goose pimples all over your body. I didn't believe it until I watched his independence day speech.

The politicians of that era were indeed great
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by izuch(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2015
The pix no gree show for my Chinko phone undecided
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by Ipheyemmy01(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Gone are the days oo. This are the true "OSELU" and not the "OJELU" we have now.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2015
Ok.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by brightology3: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2015
Gd old days
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by kayzat: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dr Ebele Azikwe 2015 campaign picture

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Dr Azikiwe's Campaign by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
Intresting...join the winning team #APC #MARCH4BUHARI ...the contractor renovating clueless hut in otouke should hurry up...i hear say jona-must-go-bag don full aso rock to pack load...lol

Yes, bro. I have volunteered to help paddle him back to the creeks.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms / President GoodLuck Jonathan Said He Underestimated Boko Haram Group / Raymond Dokpesi's Interview On Ait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.