Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame (2418 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Simi Before The Fame / Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) / Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame by adicious(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2015
Check out these throwback photos of Ghana’s biggest
act/rapper, before the big money, awards and all the
‘sarkcess’. He certainly didn’t get to where he is now by
chance, the hard work has paid off! Live to the fullest
Sark!!!
Source: http://www.amazingcrizz.net/2015/01/throw-back-pictures-of-sarkodie-before.html?spref=fb&m=1

1 Share

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame by Horrlah(f): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2015
Bottom line:money s good cry
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame by izuch(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2015
Owu na basssssstaaaaarrrrrdddddd!!!!!!!!!
Big up sarkodie AKA "money no be problem" AKA "you know what time it is" AKA "brriiippp"

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame by naijaboiy: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Did he have AIDS? cry
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame by lonngmann(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2015
I refuse to be poor
*runs out of the thread to class
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame by endy4oxide(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2015
transformation.

owu na bad tin......
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame by malonephill(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2015
The dude really suffer a lot....I watched one of life interview on baseafrica
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame by adebayo201: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
Did he have AIDS? cry

same question I'm about to ask!

He must be fighting with the camera man too!

angry
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame by MRLINGTON(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Lol...very ugly..money is good
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame by Einsteinium(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Money Good ooh......Like Erigga Would Say "Poverty Nah Disease E dey smell Carbide"

*I go soon blow like Army pistle*
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Sarkodie Before The Fame by Nhaomie(f): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Damn!back den sarkodie looked like dose ghanian men dat do sell puff puff in naija.can believe my crush used to look dis horrible.

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose To Host A “slutwalk” To Empower Women / What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body / Photos From Lolo1 Of Wazobia FM Surprise Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.