Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 (14833 Views)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Sarasam Wedding By Emyem Events / Sarasam Wedding By Emyem Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by chamotex(m): 2:36am On Jan 10, 2009
tope2000:

Roflmao . . . . . . care to enlighten me? tongue grin

I'm not sure if you could keep up with my pace.

I want like 9 kids - twins x 2, triplets x 3 and to round it off quadruplet x 4.

I'm not sure u're up to the task.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by tope2000(f): 2:38am On Jan 10, 2009
chamotex:

I'm not sure if you could keep up with my pace.

I want like 9 kids - twins x 2, triplets x 3 and to round it off quadruplet x 4.

I'm not sure u're up to the task.

I hereby pronounce u n missyb husband n wife cheesy cheesy cheesy
U may kiss the bride grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by chamotex(m): 2:40am On Jan 10, 2009
tope2000:

I hereby pronounce u n missyb husband n wife cheesy cheesy cheesy
U may kiss the bride grin

[size=3pt]I can't marry Missy B, she's not that good in bed[/size]
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by tope2000(f): 2:42am On Jan 10, 2009
chamotex:

[size=3pt]I can't marry Missy B, she's not that good in bed[/size]

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
You cant eat ur cake n have it na tongue
Oya who do u want then, lemmw hook u up str8 wink
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by chamotex(m): 2:54am On Jan 10, 2009
tope2000:

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Oya who do u want then, lemmw hook u up str8 wink

why don't u get married first, afterall u are the female and u're not getting any younger.

You can't eat ur cake n have it na

who told you? I've had cake that I've eaten, rebaked, shared and even had left-overs.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by tope2000(f): 2:56am On Jan 10, 2009
chamotex:

why don't u get married first, afterall u are the female and u're not getting any younger.

Oh no he didnt  shocked shocked shocked but I'm going to pretend u didnt say that tongue

who told you? I've had cake that I've eaten, rebaked, shared and even had left-overs.

Ewooooooo, females have suffered angry angry
No women for u from today onward cheesy
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by chamotex(m): 3:04am On Jan 10, 2009
tope2000:

Oh no he didnt  shocked shocked shocked but I'm going to pretend u didnt say that tongue

All I'm saying is you go and get married first. It's hard to find a guy like me out there. We are very scarce. Something like 1 in a billion.

tope2000:

Ewooooooo, females have suffered angry angry

No female will suffer when rolling with me.

tope2000:

No women for u from today onward cheesy

Impossicant! I reject it in Jesus Name smiley
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by tkb417(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2009
@tbk

Who is where with you? Abeg oh . . no be me an you oh

are u the only uju on NL? uju is here with me. Lexi already said the uju with me wasnt his own so me cho nu grin

@ Whitelexi

You can’t seriously be looking for me when I’m right here by your side
buy him some spectacles cos how did he miss u being by his side tongue

@ Poster

Okay, I want to let the Cat out of the Bag . . . there’s going to me a wedding between me and my Darling Lexi this year. Y’all will be invited. I hope say una get money for Aso ebi oh.

make una do quick commot for NL make we see who remain for us grin grin grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by spikedcylinder: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2009
Some ashewo people sha. . . . tongue
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by romeo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2009
Osisi My sister !! Help me to choose somebody here please. I need to marry this year ohh!!
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2009
devil at work here in nairaland?
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by TOYOSI20(f): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2009
@ topic

AMIN ASE!! cool

and several babies next year too, cheesy cheesy
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2009
@Toyosi,
Blaze the trail na. Why you dey push the thing around. Why not you?
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Busybody2(f): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ Poster

Okay, I want to let the Cat out of the Bag . . . there’s going to me a wedding between me and my Darling Lexi this year. Y’all will be invited. I hope say una get money for Aso ebi oh.  grin  grin

Houston we have a problem angry Is it me or Spikedcylinder that is gonna be accorded the most honoured role of sitting on the high table as the Chairlady of the wedding ceremony angry cheesy
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by TOYOSI20(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2009
dayokanu:

@Toyosi,
Blaze the trail na. Why you dey push the thing around. Why not you?

Blaze the who?? shocked shocked

Ma bro time never reach oo, no man wan marry liability, especially in this day and age, cheesy

e remain small for me, grin grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Hauwa1: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2009
@ osisi

amen so shall it beeeeeeeeeeee

singing there shall be shower of blessing, this is the promise of love humming

change to

Freedom reigns in this place
Showers of mercy and grace
Falling on ev'ry face
There is freedom
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by TOYOSI20(f): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2009
*Hauwa*:

@ osisi

amen so shall it beeeeeeeeeeee

singing there shall be shower of blessing, this is the promise of love humming

change to

Freedom reigns in this place
Showers of mercy and grace
Falling on ev'ry face
There is freedom

Awwwww. . . . Hauwa. . ,  thats so nice wink

eyah, i second and third what she said too,  cheesy
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by dayokanu(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2009
Blaze the who??
Ma bro time never reach oo, no man wan marry liability, especially in this day and age,
e remain small for me,

No man would ever call you a liability. Have you stepped back to check yourself in the mirror?

My sista, Liability? Abeg fast forward the damn thing make the guy come prostrate for me na.

I have to screen any guy you bring oh. we dont want the guy tainting our blue blood
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Busybody2(f): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2009
debosky:

This na my year of marital happiness - can I hear a Loooouuudddd Aaameeeennnnnn!  grin

The girls I'm eyeing are Stillwater, Cristalz (make Hemperror no see am oh  grin), Spikecylinder and busy_body  tongue

Who and what are you eyeing angry If you don't want me to poke those two eyes out, you berra chose a date now, so that our wedding preparation can start pronto, otherwise I would have to drag you down the aisle, now behave yourself, unless you want your friends to know I am the one wearing the trousers in the relationship cheesy

tkb417:

u need Jesus's assistance with this o. all these women will choke u o

try busy-body cheesy

Preach it brethren kiss I am the only Proverb thirty something woman here jare, very humble, shy, submissive and full of virtue wink

Now to repay the honour, let me see who I can hook you up with, cos we all have to get married this year by the Grace of God, we have to my left Toyosi20, on my right Tgirl4real, and beside me is Tope2000, name which one you want, and if you want them all, we can work something out wink
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Awwwww. . . . Hauwa. . , thats so nice wink

eyah, i second and third what she said too, cheesy
What is sweet eh?

Omoge, make you stop am o. Some of us still needs atleast 8 yrs to think abt marraige tongue grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2009
TOYOSI20:

@ topic

AMIN ASE!! cool

and several babies next year too,  cheesy cheesy

solid prayer
AMEN O!!!!

@debosky

u still dey here dey eye babes
awon egbe e ti ni bukata nile
well notin do u
i go put u 4 prayers
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by TOYOSI20(f): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2009
dayokanu:

No man would ever call you a liability. Have you stepped back to check yourself in the mirror?

My sista, Liability? Abeg fast forward the damn thing make the guy come prostrate for me na.

I have to screen any guy you bring oh. we don't want the guy tainting our blue blood

Aww thanks Bro, its in our genes naa,  cheesy

I'll make sure u screen every last one of them too, no sleek dude will be getting past u too,  grin

@ Fusion Sweets

Eight years did u say?? shocked shocked

Ermm. . . .baby love u might be on ur own on that one. . . . grin grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by ohaechesi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2009
@spikedcylinder

You quoted my thread but you never replied my mail, why?

"Of a true, most people here in Nairaland are not what some men could condole. I visited one last xmas at Calabar only to discover that she is not my type. I made her know my feeling right there. Thank God i got back to my state sound and safe".
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by dayokanu(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2009
@Hauwa, Yo she ne ki na da aure.

Preach it brethren  I am the only Proverb thirty something woman here jare, very humble, shy, submissive and full of virtue

Now to repay the honour, let me see who I can hook you up with, because we all have to get married this year by the Grace of God, we have to my left Toyosi20, on my right Tgirl4real, and beside me is Tope2000, name which one you want, and if you want them all, we can work something out

Who is hawking my sister there? Be careful yourself oh!!!
My sister is not for marry one get one free promo
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by ohaechesi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2009
I can be reached at : o_4ken@yahoo.com
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by chamotex(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2009
ohaechesi:

I can be reached at : o_4ken@yahoo.com

Guy just volunteer straight up, no long thin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by ohaechesi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2009
@dayokanu

Since when did you become a good man? wink grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by TOYOSI20(f): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2009
dayokanu:

@Hauwa, Yo she ne ki na da aure.

LOL!!! grin

The best things in life arent free oo, contrary to popular beleif. . . wink

@ Busy Body

I see u sis, hope u good oo, cheesy
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by ohaechesi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2009
@chamotex

my guy not really, i am referring to a particular person, so back off
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by ohaechesi(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2009
@TOYOSI20

The best things in life arent free oo, contrary to popular beleif. . .

There you go again, so how much does she worth? Lets negotiate
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by chamotex(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2009
ohaechesi:

@chamotex

my guy not really, i am referring to a particular person, so back off

You were referring 2 Spike. I no go talk now. The time to speak is not now.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by TOYOSI20(f): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2009
ohaechesi:

@TOYOSI20

The best things in life arent free oo, contrary to popular beleif. . .

There you go again, so how much does she worth? Lets negotiate

NEGO KIN?? shocked shocked

Ermmm . . . .pls dont even go there oo, it aint even about the dough too, its about winning me heart, so yeah

case closed. . . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wedding Colour Combination: Burgundy And Champagne Gold / Emmanuel Iphex Samuel And Sharon's Wedding Photos / Goodfellas Inc Holds The Biggest House Party In Lagos Tagged THE SWITCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.