Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Last Kick Of A Dying Horse? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Kick Of A Dying Horse? (538 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) / Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic / "Declaring Me Wanted Are The Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse" - Nyako Blasts GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Kick Of A Dying Horse? by optimusprimer(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2015
I got this through a Group yesterday (monday). Tut to share with you.

SPECIAL NEWS ALERT: Your people need to make noise at this time. This is the time for them to look inward and re-strategise. A lot of deals are going on here in the Villa. Criminals are having their ways. My friend, you will cry for this country if you see what is going on here. Am afraid if Jonathan ambition will not tear apart the existing unity of this country if not checked. As an officer, I feel ashamed of the deal to politicise the Nigeria Military to achieve President Jonathan's ambition. The military has been totally polarised, basterdised and tinted to huge corruption. If Jonathan continues for another 4 years, then we may all be in hot soup. What is not clear is how and where do we go from here? There is too much of lies and the president has completely lose direction. The future of a country called Nigeria again. The APC should better change their slogan from "Change" to "Let's rescued Nigeria." I can tell you that some INEC commissioners met just this evening not at the Villa again but at Protea Hotels around Apo Road, Abuja, with the presidency, led by the Chief of Staff to Mr. President, Mr. Arogbofa, Fani-Kayode, Doyin Okupe and I was told that David Mark and Pius Anyim were in attendance at the meeting which aim is to discuss the rigging of the coming elections. It is sad my brother, very sad. This is the highest level of corruption I must say. Jega is not in the picture here, he is totally in the dark. Cry out, let the country cry out, we are in chain in Jonathan's hand I must tell you. Billions of Naira exchange hands every minutes. Could you believe that! Flying out in sacs and in bags, to woo and to bribe the conscience of our noble men and women, youths and the olds alike. It is a sad tale of a nation. Nigeria must not die in Jonathan's hands, let's rescue her now."
Re: Last Kick Of A Dying Horse? by pacifique(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2015
You are simply a sadist.
Watch out come March..

GEJ till 2019!!
Re: Last Kick Of A Dying Horse? by nkowaputa(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Sounds like a gist from a drunk.

1 Like

Re: Last Kick Of A Dying Horse? by caselessogbuagu: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2015
I see a laurent Gbagbo in jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six Killed,many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze Pdp Campaign Office / Exposed-pdp Religious Propaganda Are Here Again Watch Out / Gov Rotimi Ameachi Of River State Aide Kidnapped !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.