Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) (34582 Views)

Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by AreaFada2: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
Area

Stop typing, when you come back and you have contributed to Nigeria's development positively then we'll talk

Until then ciao

Ha hahaha,
I doubt if you have contributed more than me. Like many Diasporans, I'm a net contributor, earning no salary from govt or private sector but creating wealth and jobs through investment. From carpenter to bricklayer, to architect, to mechanic, to maiguard, to labourers. etc.

If that's not contribution, maybe you can use voodoo economics to explain what is. grin grin

Until then, Aufwiedersehen.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by diamondbility: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
only poverty can make someone go for/accept dis can gift.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Useless people, i hopes that yam and rice will be enough for the next four years.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DoctorJones: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

they can't farm, help farmers , build rice processing plans or even sugar refinery

but they share seized but customized rice to Nigerians

Why won't they collect when Nigerians live on less than 2.00 usd per day

[b][/b]GEJ took over after Yar Adua died in May 2010, its been 4 years and 8 months not 6 years.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Bimpe29: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nigerians aren't we not tired of Stomach Infrastructure?

Absolute Prosperity,

Adequate Social Amenities,

Secured & Enabling Economic Environment,

Peace, Harmony & Tranquility,

Are all what we require & deserve as a PEOPLE & NATION.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by kandiikane(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:

Reasonable people would know I meant 2.00 blame auto correct

Reasonable people are not in your head to know that it was autocorrect.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Ruqui(f): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
barbstee:
Stomach infrastructure!SMH
No be small belle infrastructure oo...they should ask ekiti people how dearly they are paying for Fayose's rice they collected tongue
barbstee:
No be small belle infrastructure oo...they should ask ekiti people how dearly they are paying for Fayose's rice they collected
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
KIRIKIRI[b]KIRIKIRI[/b]KIRIKIRI wer at thou?some people ar knocking sewiously @ your door and I knw u will open by may,pls dnt fall my hand oooooo
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by experimentist: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
shocked As in, WTF!
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by redcliff: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:

Reasonable people would know I meant 2.00 blame auto correct

Well, reasonable people would think you meant 200USD as you typed it because they were not in your mind to know what you meant
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Bmbolaji: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

they can't farm, help farmers , build rice processing plans or even sugar refinery

Do you mean 200 USD or 2USD? I guess that's a mistake cos even an americans don't live on that...
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Chai!poverty na Badt issue oooo....God punish PDP wif their stupid strategy.If u like u can go ahead nd share ride,CHANGE iz all wat we want....
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
KIRIKIRI[b]KIRIKIRI[/b]KIRIKIRI wer at thou?some people ar knocking sewiously @ your door and I knw u will open by may,pls dnt fall my hand oooooo
Lolz,buhari wil only jail those dat wil steal not those dat av stolen......
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
barbstee:

Since Shagari time, the same story. Give them rice and tomatoes and you have their votes. How can we turn around and demand for our rights? Abi politicians na father xmas? You can't eat your right and have it back. It is that simple. Say no to their gifts.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by drkay9: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2015

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by ooshinibos: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
ajetunde:
GEJ till 2019

http://www.itsdumebi.com/photo-pdp-sharing-rice-and-yam-at-a-campaign-venue/

this is not fair GEJ ....u are robbing these people of their fundamentality rights
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by importexpert(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Baba jonathan is this the kind of transformation and fresh air you promised to provide? because apart from sharing of rice and yam so far all we can see is insecurity, joblessness, dilapidation in educational system, death traps on our roads, continuous strikes from different sections due to your inefficiency, lack of technological advancement, abuse of office and what have you. is this the best way you wish to pay us after risking our lives in 2011 just to campaign for you in the north? we need just basic amenities from you not rice and yams because if we collect your rice and yam and vote for you what will we eat for the next 4years?. please wake up from your illusion as Nigerians are not more sleeping.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Argh, Nigerians don suffer..
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by fareed69(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Poverty no Good O.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by franugo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

if pesin see 2 usd a day e no happy? That na like 5h o bro, its big money 4 most of us here in naija. Welcum 2 my worldcry
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by ollyruffy: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Please collect the rice and yam afterall it is coming from our stolen money.

But DO NOT vote for Jonathan except you are ready for many more years of suffering and smiling according to Fela.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by kunlenkirol(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hungry people!
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Will the rice last for 4years if not vote wisely

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
anigbajumo:
Lolz,buhari wil only jail those dat wil steal not those dat av stolen......
ok I hr u
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
ok I hr u
yes maa
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by suavelara(f): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2015
Bmbolaji:

Do you mean 200 USD or 2USD? I guess that's a mistake cos even an americans don't live on that...

2.00 is 2 USD 0 cents
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
voltron:

Less than $1 dollar daily.. correction.. it is less than $1 dollar daily that is N213..

breakfast: Bread N50, Ewa Agonyi N40, Pure water N5

lunch: Fufu N80, (No Meat) Pure Water N5

Dinner Yam and Akara N30

Sleep

You be confirmed Lagos hustler he he he , He go better Walahi, Buhari don dey there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
DaBullIT:

You be confirmed Lagos hustler he he he , He go better Walahi, Buhari don dey there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin nuttin remain to even baff.. na 1 jerry can of Mai-ruwa water 5 people dey take baff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.