Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out (951 Views)

Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device / 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release / Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by TechyGirl(f): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2015
The Internet has integrated itself into all aspects of our lives; to some people, this integration has become an extreme addiction, to others a moderate addiction, whatever addiction level you might fall in, there are some things you’d be willing to give up for the Internet and its ecosystem.

Do you care to find out? Then take a 5 minutes test to gauge your relationship with the Internet. Honesty is key here, so try not to lie.

To take the test? visit [url][/url]
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by Misterlaby: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2015
Like WTF shocked

Hmmm...

Meenie meenie minnih moh..

Forgotten the last part of the nursery rhyme cheesy

Answer will be... None wink
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by TechyGirl(f): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2015
Misterlaby:
Like WTF shocked

What happened?
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by Wittylens(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Lol...My own don pass addiction.... Cant do without my phone for 1day
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by ITbomb(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
I can give up a whole year of sex for 900gb with speed of 13mbps
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
ITbomb:
hahahahaha....wicked
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by Maccoy1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
The only thing that can seperate me from my phone the whole day.. Is hard core bleeping, penetration from both sides non stop...if not once i come down my phone is the next thing nd nairaland is the next place to visit..
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by TechyGirl(f): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Maccoy1:
The only thing that can seperate me from my phone the whole day.. Is hard core bleeping, penetration from both sides non stop...if not once i come down my phone is the next thing nd nairaland is the next place to visit..
Have you taken the test?
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by Maccoy1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
TechyGirl:

Have you taken the test?
even if i do it won't change anything, addiction doesn't vanish in a twinkle of an eye
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by TechyGirl(f): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Maccoy1:
even if i do it won't change anything, addiction doesn't vanish in a twinkle of an eye

Trust me, the fun is in the test.. Questions like: "Would you prefer having strong stomach pain for a year over Living without internet for a year" can be very controversial
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by realtem(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
ITbomb:
and you'd use 500gb to watch p*rn
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by Craigston: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
ITbomb:
I can do that too. It'll be a pleasure.
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by XtraSmooth404: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
I can forget my wallet @home while going out. But my phone? No way! cheesy
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by TechyGirl(f): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lol you know it is not about not forgetting your phone? cc @xtrasmooth404
Re: What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out by XtraSmooth404: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
TechyGirl:
Lol you know it is not about not forgetting your phone? cc @xtrasmooth
I'm tryna say I can't think of what to give up for the internet.
I'm yet to take the test though.

(1) (Reply)

How To Install New Custom Rom / Permanently Delete Iphone Text Messages Before Selling / Tecno L6 Stock Rom Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.