Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Car Vibrate When On Motion - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Vibrate When On Motion (806 Views)

My Steering Vibrate When I Brake Down / Car Steering Shaking When On Motion / My Car Is Stalling And Jerking When On Motion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Vibrate When On Motion by imoci(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
i need help pls,i drive a golf 3 which i hardly drive during the week.but sometime last month i decided to
drive to work on apapa-oshodi express way.i notice when am on speed btween 80 and 100km without breaking for several minutes
my car vibrates,expectially on the steering.
i took it to the mechanic he did some things which he claim was responsible.
i drove the car on saturday on the same route and i experience the same thing.what do i do.
what could the problem be.
Re: Car Vibrate When On Motion by disloman(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
did ur mech told u what he did on the car?frm ur explanation,do comprehensive wheel balancing n alignment.
Re: Car Vibrate When On Motion by AutosBay(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Would suggest you go for wheel balancing, and steering wheel alignment and also work on your shocks.
Re: Car Vibrate When On Motion by Meringe(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Will suggest from personal experience, to check if the plug soaked water. I washed my engine sitting and after like a week , my car started vibrating. I cleaned the plugs and everything therein, it stopped.
Re: Car Vibrate When On Motion by imoci(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
thanks to everyone for your suggestions,@Autosbay i think i will do both steering alignment and wheel balancing
I also need to check the shock properly cos wen i change the front shocks i asked the mechanic the raise them and he did.
may be thats one of the cause.
once again thanks for your suggestion i will do as advised and give you guys feedback on this channel.
Re: Car Vibrate When On Motion by Boy2boy: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
imoci:
thanks to everyone for your suggestions,@Autosbay i think i will do both steering alignment and wheel balancing
I also need to check the shock properly cos wen i change the front shocks i asked the mechanic the raise them and he did.
may be thats one of the cause.
once again thanks for your suggestion i will do as advised and give you guys feedback on this channel.
if the car was raised, then ur car stability could have been compromised.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Starlet / (PHOTOS) Truck Loaded With Container Falls At Laspotech, Ikorodu This Morning. / Ford E150 Mechanic Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.