Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate (27102 Views)

"Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Goziemartins: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
For all of you shouting and ranting all over the place simply because The President forwarded a list of Ministerial nominees to the National Assembly .. I shake My head for you.....So the Nigerian State and those Ministeries that has no Ministers should now pack up because its just few months to MAY 29th.?

And for that clueless fellow talking about gender balancing with regards to this list, please go and help yourself with some research(es) as to how many women are in GEJ's Government...(Google is your friend )

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by splashbaby(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
lion042:
God is with you
This is better

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by rafcrown(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
NEW MINISTERS TILL MAY 2015.OR THEY WILL CONTINUE IN OTUEKE.WELCOME PARTY IN PROGRESS
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Goziemartins: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
You think you're making sense, but seriously you're not. The nominations are from states whose former ministers stepped down to contest for elections, such as Wike (Rivers), Obanikoro (Lagos), Maku (Nasarawa), Chukwu (Ebonyi), Wogu (Abia) etc. It absolutely has nothing to do with states controlled by the opposition.
Again, even if he will be voted out next month, is hand over no longer on May 29th? That is more than 3 months from now. So what is clueless about this move?
You people like attacking the president just for the fun of it. SMH

GBAM, Buh sentiments won't let the gullible reason fairly and logically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by toshmann(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Koroaso:
*EBORA OWU GOES INTO BATTLE MODE*

*OBJ DOES 300 PUSH UPS*

*YELLS FOR ATIKU**ATIKU YELLS BACK "YES BABA I WILL DIE FIGHTING FOR YOU....AFTERALL YOU MADE ME!!!! WHO THE HELL IS GEJ....SMALL BOY!!!*

*WEARS HIS OLD SOLDIER CIVIL WAR CAMOUFLAGE"

*BOKO HARAM AND PDP RUNS FOR COVER*

*APC HANDS HIM SOME WEAPONS*

*OBASANJO YELLS CORRUPT POLITICIANS MUST DIE GBAGBO STYLE""GEJ,BURUJI RUN FOR THEIR LIFE"

"PEJ YELLS " OBJ WITH ALL THE MONEY WE SHARED....CHAI CHAI

"SAI
BUHARI/PYO2015

Don't worry bro, i have your doctor's number. I called him and help is on da way. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by toshmann(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
korel9:
He should have included GMB as minister for fighting "kworuption" grin

Dont forget his resumé, he fought kworuption when he was the leader of the 'peteral refublik of naguriya' grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by mickeymimi: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Obanikoro KE?
the same election fraudster in the Ekiti Gubernatorial election rigging scam? and you call yourself a christian, jumping from one church to another. Is he on the list to do a hatchet job as he did in Ekiti. A proper investigation should be carried out before this man is nominated for any public post.
What is the essence of nominating ministers at this critical period, if they are going to be there till May2015, so they'll serve for 3 months? and can't he wait till after the election?.Here is an obvious reason WHY GEJ has to go.
what signal do you send out to the public.. The Nigerian Senate has lost their respect. . many more people will tear their membership cards and more politicians will follow same way.
GEJ is always acting as if the opinion of Nigerians whom he govern doesn't matter. GEJ is fraud
Nigeria can't afford to risk a second chance for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Champele(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Only two women in the list, yet they campaign about how he's bridging the myth called 'gender gap'.
Two women among six nominations! You still talking poo,bras check your head well. Buhari has no female in his government. Wow!some people can be so disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
If someone like kenneth Kobani of Rivers state has ben selected, then I finally gave up on GEJ.
A man that has been on the run from EFCC 6 yrs ago.
These are some of these reasons I frown at GEj's government
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Piddo(m): 12:02am On Feb 18, 2015
When I first heard that Obanikoro will be making a come back as Minister, I thought HELL NO. But Oh my goodness it's true. The script is playing out just as it was rumored. Obanikoro quit his defense ministry portfolio to run for governor. After losing to Agbaje, now GEJ wants him to do the hatchet job for Lagos. Cant we all see what is happening? This last minute ministerial change is a classic script designed just to bring back Obanikoro. All other nominees are a camouflage. Postpone elections, reappoint Obanikoro and minister of state for Defense, use defense ministry might to influence Lagos election outcome like he successfully did in Ekiti. Result? Lagos loses to PDP. Cut off the head of the snake (APC) and you kill the snake.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 18, 2015
splashbaby:
What's actually your point here?

where actually is your brain?
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by splashbaby(m): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Vision2045:

where actually is your brain?
with you foo.l... Did you miss your drugs? Insults! You won't survive this duel... You can bring it on like you have lost any semblance of training... I will help you flog your sorry backside with strong words.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by onatisi(m): 2:15am On Feb 18, 2015
LMAyedun:
Musiliu Obanikoro is here and there... Always looking for political relevance.
Most of them will still be dropped after elections.
Anyway, I dedicate this 'FTC' to GEJ

GEJ till 2019 with or without OBJ
stop talking like a novice . Musiliu is not seeking political relevance ,he is ALREADY RELEVANT. It is like saying a 200level student is always seeking admission and that is why he is always on the university campus,the truth is he is already a student. Musiliu is known and noticed,that is why in every government, his name is always there ,he is already in the system. He is on his way to becoming a strong political force in south west politics and national politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by fleet7(m): 6:09am On Feb 18, 2015
RAO1:

u r clueless. no Northwest, South South. only one Southwest... only one northeast ...2 southeast, 2 North central,,,, What's balance there

ohh wise one,go and sleep your just looking for holes for your information every state has a minister these are the ones that resigned to pursue their political ambition.we know who is super clueless now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Odehfamily(m): 6:22am On Feb 18, 2015
I FELT LIKE CRYING...................I broke down with tears when I got this very message hmm I don't even know what to say.
MAIDUGURI
When Buhari's convoy was moving from the emirs palace to the venue of the rally...One man kept chasing Buhari's car and in the process he fell amidst the confusion...

Buhari noticed and told his driver to stop,he wind down the glass of his car just to acknowledge the man.
When the man got close to Buhari,he brought out an envelop that contained TWO THOUSAND NAIRA and said "This is my contribution to your campaign,this is all i have.
Buhari broke down in tears.

Change has come !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by openmine(m): 6:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Odehfamily:
I FELT LIKE CRYING...................I broke down with tears when I got this very message hmm I don't even know what to say.
MAIDUGURI
When Buhari's convoy was moving from the emirs palace to the venue of the rally...One man kept chasing Buhari's car and in the process he fell amidst the confusion...

Buhari noticed and told his driver to stop,he wind down the glass of his car just to acknowledge the man.
When the man got close to Buhari,he brought out an envelop that contained TWO THOUSAND NAIRA and said "This is my contribution to your campaign,this is all i have.
Buhari broke down in tears.

Change has come !
Lol...
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by topsydo15(m): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2015
Obanikoro has no iota of dignity in him.He sacrificed his believe just for a two month ministerial job.Anyway,am not surprised.What else do you expect from a thug.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by conscript1967: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=Koroaso post=30829303]*EBORA OWU GOES INTO BATTLE MODE*

*OBJ DOES 300 PUSH UPS*

*YELLS FOR ATIKU*

*ATIKU YELLS BACK "YES BABA I WILL DIE FIGHTING FOR YOU....AFTER ALL YOU MADE ME!!!! WHO THE HELL IS GEJ....SMALL BOY!!!*

*WEARS HIS OLD SOLDIER CIVIL WAR CAMOUFLAGE*

*BOKO HARAM AND PDP RUNS FOR COVER*

*APC HANDS HIM SOME WEAPONS*

*OBASANJO YELLS.................

"YEEEEE UNA WAN MEK I GOO DIE ABI?"

OBJ TURNS TO FLEE LIKE THE COWARD HE IS......

AND HE IS SHOT IN HIS FAT BAKASSI..........

CIVIL WAR STYLE.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Adminisher: 7:58am On Feb 18, 2015
LMAyedun:
Musiliu Obanikoro is here and there... Always looking for political relevance.
Most of them will still be dropped after elections.
Anyway, I dedicate this 'FTC' to GEJ

GEJ till 2019 with or without OBJ

Your president is silly presenting the name of Obanikoro. He is a very weak.man who cannot face up to people. He should have called Koro to tell him he cant present his name. Now APC is a majority in the house and a hidden majority in the Senate and they will disgrace his presidency further and reject Koro after making a meal of everything.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Burger01(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2015
ILIDEFI:

You think you're making sense, but seriously you're not. The nominations are from states whose former ministers stepped down to contest for elections, such as Wike (Rivers), Obanikoro (Lagos), Maku (Nasarawa), Chukwu (Ebonyi), Wogu (Abia) etc. It absolutely has nothing to do with states controlled by the opposition.
Again, even if he will be voted out next month, is hand over no longer on May 29th? That is more than 3 months from now. So what is clueless about this move?
The former ministers stepped down to contest for elections, they failed, and now they should be reappointed. Right? Na their birthright
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2015
splashbaby:
with you foo.l... Did you miss your drugs? Insults! You won't survive this duel... You can bring it on like you have lost any semblance of training... I will help you flog your sorry backside with strong words.

virtual frustration......get a real life goon
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by korel9: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2015
toshmann:

Dont forget his resumé, he fought kworuption when he was the leader of the 'peteral refublik of naguriya' grin

Bros u badt die cheesy

In short, na you be the baddest grin

And who are all these e-rats ^^^ throwing such weak punchlines? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Rajjah(f): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Correctin tins at d last minute. Reminds me an episode of a dying man.

I laff in china....
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by splashbaby(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2015
Vision2045:

hahaha I scared the daylight out of your dumb. Arss. Idiota. You're only a worst version of your clueless president. Alakisa to n fi oru jo.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=splashbaby post=30839294]hahaha I scared the daylight out of your dumb. Arss. Idiota. You're only a worst version of your clueless president. Alakisa to n fi oru jo. [/quote

clueles?...any of ur generation don reach that position in life?..am not trained to call ppl names.....cos my calling is surely bigger than yours.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Burger01:

The former ministers stepped down to contest for elections, they failed, and now they should be reappointed. Right? Na their birthright
Only Obanikoro is being reappointed. Not supporting the move, though.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by naijainfogalery: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2015
Thanks for the enlightenment. you are the most matured nairalander ever. I spoke my view and you dont agree with it and you spoke yours and it looks pretty convincing, which this is the way every nairalander adresses each other.

But note, it wasnt an attempt to ridicule Mr President, but im just annoyed that he has become more active and effective in the last 2 months than he has been in 6 years.
ILIDEFI:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by megacool360(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2015
dammytosh:

This Jonathan enh ? sad sad

Even after the leaked controversial conversation, he still presented Obanikoro as Minister and somebody says GEJ till 2019. angry angry

Who does that ? embarassed embarassed

In a sane environment, President will stay clear of any form of controversy. Extremely dumb move

Like Obasanjo said, he is just reigning and not ruling. shocked

I am surprised that up till now, some people are still not seeing why the best destination for him is Otuoke.

I weep for this country if GEJ has to stay for another 4 years. cry

Lol....You'd better order in advance for a 10ft tall consignment of handkerchiefs only because weeping for the next 4 years is no mean feat.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by dammytosh: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2015
megacool360:

Lol....You'd better order in advance for a 10ft tall consignment of handkerchiefs only because weeping for the next 4 years is no mean feat.

So you have contributed to the post ? shocked

When you stop being partisan or petty, you will engage your brain and think twice before you post.

Pending that time,

Receieve temporary brain to function in Jesus Name !
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by splashbaby(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by splashbaby(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Vision2045:

You can't even quote me successfully... Truly you are a version of those "never do-well" championing foolishness as virtue and polluting the atmosphere with senseless assertion that exposes their own frail education. You are a big buffoon to think you are better than people who are obviously more educated and informed than you can ever imagine.. scallywag! Nairaland and social media has made minnows like you to think everybody are your equals... Whereas in real life we will never get to meet.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by megacool360(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2015
dammytosh:

So you have contributed to the post ? shocked

When you stop being partisan or petty, you will engage your brain and think twice before you post.

Pending that time,

Receieve temporary brain to function in Jesus Name !

And this makes you any better? Mtchewww! Some people claiming what they can never be even if given a millenium.

Receive your own temporary sense first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Poses With Masquerades At An Event. Photo / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Will Lose In 2019 / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.