Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,701 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

How Do I Register On Spinlet - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Do I Register On Spinlet (1863 Views)

Buy Mysterio The Priest Music On Spinlet Now / Minima Dapo Preps To Release His Album “the Irresistible 12” On Spinlet / Loving This Spinlet Sha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register On Spinlet by Eberay(f): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
hi guys, can someone help me out? i need to learn how to get my new artiste registered on spinlet
Re: How Do I Register On Spinlet by ChynoBEATS: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Eberay:
hi guys, can someone help me out? i need to learn how to get my new artiste registered on spinlet

How do I create an account on Spinlet.com?

Simply click ‘login/register’ and follow the easy steps for registration or choose to sign in with your Facebook account. Once you’ve created an account, you can use the same account (Single account) to login to any of the Spinlet mobile apps and services.

What is single account?

It is a single account that you can use to access all of Spinlet’s products and services—on mobile, mobile apps and on the web.
What is the difference between Streaming and Downloads?

When you are using the Internet for listening to music on Spinlet, you are streaming. Download is when songs are available for offline play. In this case, you can still play the songs without being connected to the Internet, either via WiFi or mobile Internet data.

There are two kinds of downloads that are
available on Spinlet.

1. Songs downloaded from spinlet.com and
can be played from your computer or any
other device you may have.
2. With a valid subscription plan, you can
download songs for offline play within the
Spinlet mobile app. In this case, the songs are
DRM protected and cannot be moved to the
micro SD card, local storage or to other
devices.

I hope it's useful
Re: How Do I Register On Spinlet by Musiccloud: 4:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Eberay:
Firstly, Spinlet is really not a platform to discover new artists (but they are so good at what they do). And again if you must have your music there - then you've got to reach them either particularly or otherwise.

But here's a platform were you can upload your tracks and just soon enough you'll be able to sell your musics too.

Login to www.musiccloud.com.ng to get started. Lots of people are waiting to discover you.

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Of Awards Won By Wizkid(babanla) And Davido(baddest, OBO) / Music: Wizkid – Hold On Ft. Cardi B & Nicki Minaj / Kanye Must Be Crazy To Think He Can Compete Wiv Ifty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.