Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Request For Assistance (case closed) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Request For Assistance (case closed) (1686 Views)

10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam / Nekede Admission List Is Out- Call 08161333751 For Assistance / UNIBEN Direct Entry And Diploma Form Is On Sale Now.for Assistance And More Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Good day Sir/Ma,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

case closed
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by Elxandre(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
If you want any response on this thread, you need to inform on how you plan repaying the debt.

My one piece.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Please find time to post your: graduating certificate/admission letter/email from hong kong.

2 Likes

Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by Elxandre(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
olatos4jesus:

As I stated in my post, I will repay the debt latest by first week of October, 2015.
The individual (creditor) will be refunded through Western Union, Online Internet transfer or by whatever means the creditor desires.

Thank you so much for your interest.
If you don't mind, I mean how you intend to get the money to repay the debt.

You have to do this to appear more genuine.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
I'm scared to open those links grin Use your mobile phone to take pictures of your certificate along side your masters admission letter and post it here as an image.

1 Like

Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Can you please take a picture of your fingers/hand on the certificates hard copy in less than 2 mins and post it here. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by vicadex07(m): 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Can you please take a picture of your fingers/hand on the certificates hard copy in less than 2 mins and post it here. Thanks

Exactly...Op we are waiting. I would have said he should add a handwritten note with his moniker on it but that will do. If the OP fails to produce this ASAP(within 5mins), then I smell a rat cos he might as well print it subsequently and then snap and upload.

But if he is genuine, he will posses an already printed copy which will be lying around somewhere easily accessible.
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by vicadex07(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
olatos4jesus:

Okay

Wow seems real but I think the time frame is too small to get that amount of money.

Please don't give up, anything can happen
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by nevilbot: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Soory to say but the school or someone is trying to scam you here. I have never heard about a scholarship where u av to pay ist before they refund money to you in my adult life.

Mind you I'm also a masters student studying presently in Germany so I know what I'm saying. And i have applied for several scholarship before and even still have links to scholarship site sent to my email everyday and no where av I seen where u will be asked to pay close to a million naira dat will then b refunded later.

Don't let ur desperation to travel out of Nigeria make u make decisions u will regret later plz. Find out very well abt this cus it smells scammy to me. U can contact the embassy here in Nigeria or the school directly.

I need to ask if u are dealing with the school directly or thru an agent? If its thru an agent, my dear u are getting prepared to be scamed!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by currentprice: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
vicadex07:

Wow seems real but I think the time frame is too small to get that amount of money.

Please don't give up, anything can happen

yes,,, seem it real on the part of the guy,,, but am afraid it may be scam on d part of the school "hmmmm, given deadline to deposit" lipsrsealed
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by vicadex07(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
currentprice:

yes,,, seem it real on the part of the guy,,, but am afraid it may be scam on d part of the school "hmmmm, given deadline to deposit" lipsrsealed

Hmmm...that's another way to look at it o. Might be yahoo boys latest scheme
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by currentprice: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2015
olatos4jesus:

Not a scam, a former lecturer of mine is presently having his Phd in Hong Kong and he has verified everything for me

if not scam,,,, your request is too late to me. you have only 3 working day left. all the same i wish you a very goodluck. you're brilliant guy
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by nevilbot: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2015
My guy, I really appreciate ur courage but wat is it is wat it is, a scholarship is not suppose to give u stress cus once its a scholarship it simply means all expenses paid. There are even some that will pay ur flight ticket to and fro so this one to me is still a scam.

Abeg bone am and apply to other places, with ur grade u will get one dat won't give u this mental stress. There us this rule I have heard and used many times for scholarships ; once u are asked to pay to get it, then its not a scholarship, its a scam. I av fell for one before even though na 10k I pay. I am presently in Germany so I know wat I'm saying. A scholarship should and I insist should not even ask for a reg fee. Reason it, y will a SCH giving sch giving u free tuition still ask u to pay a reg fee. Which one many pass BTW tuition and reg fee.

Guy shine ur eye cus I am very sure something is not right somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2015
i am 100 percent sure this is a scam, all those paper documents can be forged! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by olatos4jesus: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2015
ceoosaz:
i am 100 percent sure this is a scam, all those paper documents can be forged! smiley smiley smiley

If you care to assist or have any doubt, you can verify it from the university
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by shilling(f): 3:13am On Feb 18, 2015
This is so odd. Who asks to pay a refundable registration fee before you even show up on campus. To make matters worse, you have a scholarship too!

Goodluck though . . . I wouldn't hold my breath.
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 18, 2015
The registration fee that you're being asked to pay is way higher than the tuition fee of your program (per semester) itself, so something doesn't add up. I hope you figure something out. Good luck.
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by switesthart(f): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2015
nevilbot:
Soory to say but the school or someone is trying to scam you here. I have never heard about a scholarship where u av to pay ist before they refund money to you in my adult life.

Mind you I'm also a masters student studying presently in Germany so I know what I'm saying. And i have applied for several scholarship before and even still have links to scholarship site sent to my email everyday and no where av I seen where u will be asked to pay close to a million naira dat will then b refunded later.

Don't let ur desperation to travel out of Nigeria make u make decisions u will regret later plz. Find out very well abt this cus it smells scammy to me. U can contact the embassy here in Nigeria or the school directly.

I need to ask if u are dealing with the school directly or thru an agent? If its thru an agent, my dear u are getting prepared to be scamed!!!!

Hello dear, from ur post, I bliv dat u are studying in germany. Wats d admission process like, visa process, estimated tuition fee, taught language and availability of scholarships. Cheers
Re: Request For Assistance (case closed) by alienware(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2015
If i were you, i will save my money and time or get a job if you can and start up something in Nigeria.. With the sheer number of educated people out there, degrees don't just hold the value they once did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updated List Of The 3 Slowest University In Nigeria 2015 / What Do You Know About Physical With Production Technology. / Project Topics And Materials In Christian Religious Studies Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.