Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

VIDEO: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015- Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015- Femi Fani Kayode (642 Views)

We’ve Dismantled Pdp’s Rigging Machine -onu / Video: Jonathan's Concession Speech / VIDEO: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015- Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015- Femi Fani Kayode by boygeorge: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pls lets all watch this video and be the judge. It beats my imagination that the much acclaimed FFK made such statements against Jonathan and the PDP. In this video, he even dubbed himself as an excellent student of history, well, i guess he lied or simply does not understand the meaning of 'been a student of history", if he did he would not want to be found in the present position he is. Watch and share if you wish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=619ia_Xe-TA

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015- Femi Fani Kayode by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
When was this video recorded?

Femi really needs to see this video though am sure he is going to deny everything he said there.

ppppppheeeeew

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015- Femi Fani Kayode by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
It's obvious that he's still under APC spell then. He said that when he thought he was with people that wishes Nigeria well but, along the line; he found out that those people he's mingling with do not meant any good for Nigeria..
Re: VIDEO: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015- Femi Fani Kayode by omenka(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Cc: Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala.

Folks have been unearthing very old articles about Buhari and some opposition bigwigs and having them moved to the fp.

This is coming from the spokesman of Jonathan's campaign organisation himself. In the spirit of fairness and justice, I recommend that this be given the publicity it deserves.

Thanks.
Re: VIDEO: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015- Femi Fani Kayode by datguru: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
He was also agitating for CHANGE in the video.

I think this guy is an undercover
Re: VIDEO: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015- Femi Fani Kayode by MizyB(f): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
I want what he wants; CHANGE

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army 'kills 300 Boko Haram Fighters' / ... / Reasons Why Jega Should Be Sacked - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.