Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Woman With The Biggest Butt See For Ur Self And Get Wowed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman With The Biggest Butt See For Ur Self And Get Wowed (2628 Views)

Hilarious!! Man Tries To Kiss Kim Kardashian’s Butt, See What Happened Next / "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) / Graphic Photos: Miss Bumbum Brazil Damages Her Butt.... (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With The Biggest Butt See For Ur Self And Get Wowed by umarionation(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
[i][/i]this woman got the biggest butt in the world and she said she love been FAT what a ukwu

Re: Woman With The Biggest Butt See For Ur Self And Get Wowed by Creamish(f): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Yeah...im totally WOWED!

[size=2pt]my heartfelt condolence to the chair..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Biggest Butt See For Ur Self And Get Wowed by umarionation(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Creamish:
Yeah...im totally WOWED!

[size=2pt]my heartfelt condolence to the chair..[/size]
hmmm I dey tell u
Re: Woman With The Biggest Butt See For Ur Self And Get Wowed by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
This nyash no go gree her fly d day wey rapture go take.. Weeping for her in advance
Re: Woman With The Biggest Butt See For Ur Self And Get Wowed by Aitee1: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tag: kingtom tongue
Re: Woman With The Biggest Butt See For Ur Self And Get Wowed by wemmieslim(f): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
shocked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Madness (pic) / Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) / Lady With Very Massive Bo0bs Flaunts Them As She Hangs Out With Friends (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.