Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,069 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Design And Build - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Design And Build (723 Views)

Own A Land And BUILD With 40% Down Payment. / Pay three times and build anything u want after ur first payment Buy Cheap Plots Of Land@ Fct Asaba / Get Your Building Designs And Build (pictures Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design And Build by desse: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2009
call for your mordern architectural designs and built to prime taste. tel;08033506527,08073711489
Re: Design And Build by larez(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2009
Please post some of your work.
Re: Design And Build by desse: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2009
Hello mr. larez architectural services is proffessional job and it got ethics and conduct it against the ethics of the proffession for me advertising my job to general public .The best i can do is a pure open marketing so,if i have intending client the fellow contacts me on my e mail or private recommended contacts there we can talk then i can make presentations of my job and with code of interest of commitment to my client. architects donot fly there jobs to the publc
it is strictly against the practise . Note if i fly my jobs publicly someone could adopt it and that could leads to litigations.

so if you choose to conduct me for a job as client let us discuss in private . thanks.
Re: Design And Build by larez(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2009
Are you serious?  shocked Oh well, Here are a few of my designs. You can attempt to copy them if you can figure them out. I hold all the copyrights to my work, so feel free. Hopefully, they can influence Architecture in Nigeria and reduce some of the junk out there.

Re: Design And Build by larez(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2009
And another one

Re: Design And Build by larez(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2009
You may like this

Re: Design And Build by larez(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2009
And here is it's front. grin Ever heard about skyscrapercity.com ?

Re: Design And Build by larez(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2009
Thought I should give you this overview as well.

Re: Design And Build by desse: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2009
Now am asure that we are commrade can we talk business . you can reached me on hopemanflee@yahoo.com

Re: Design And Build by larez(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2009
Here's my email address as well. larez (at) architecturaldefinitions.com
Re: Design And Build by larez(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2009
Here's a view of an interior

Re: Design And Build by larez(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2009
just had to add this. I like the way the rendering came out. Where are you located?

Re: Design And Build by TruBrotha: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2009
U r good larez
Re: Design And Build by larez(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2009
Thanks TruBrotha, Kudos
Re: Design And Build by daddyg(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2009
@Larez

did you design those buildings?

and are they meant for NIGERIA ?

because i strongly doubt any building in Nigeria would require a chimney,

the climatic conditions here don't favor the use of such.
Re: Design And Build by larez(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2009
daddy g:

@Larez

did you design those buildings?

and are they meant for NIGERIA ?

because i strongly doubt any building in Nigeria would require a chimney,

the climatic conditions here don't favor the use of such.

Yes, they are few of my designs and were designed for Atlanta, Georgia area. Naturally, there will be adjustments accordingly such as lower roof pitches and the removal of chimneys.

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Land Now At Mayflower Estate Mowe/ofada / Urgent. In Need Of 2 Wing 5/4 Bdrm Duplex (sale). Ajah, V.i, Lekki / 200 Plots Of Land @ Ibeju-lekki Close For N225,000 Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.