Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos (27995 Views)

Waziri Umaru Polytechnic Student Dies In Motor Accident In Kebbi State (Graphic) / 7 Things That Can Destroy The Life Of Any Young Man- By Danceville / Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
RIP sad

AT LEAST HE'S FREE FROM NAIJA GALS WHO ARE AFTER HIS POCKET undecided

Rip bro

1 Like

Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Pancho01(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Some might say he had an unfortunate death, but truth be told bad death doesn't include suffering a ghastly accident or natural disaster but rather when the victim in question hasn't lived up to his or her calling(purpose) while on earth.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by allanphash7(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
So if he had prayed he wouldnt have died?

U have Newspaper in your brain

Person wey suppose die yesterday can never see today

So therefore

Always do good

Forget abt christ and do good
jnrbayano:

shocked
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by natureblack(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
meshacha1:
So sorry, I pray he gives his life to Christ b4 he died. That's why is necessary to always pray in the morning and always ....... beside genuine repentance is very important.

Hit like if you believe in Christ.
some niggas never cease to amaze me.

what has hit-like-if-you-believe-in-Christ got to do with the fallen nigga.

Common sense is danm too expensive
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by dhappyking(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Quite unfortunate. I was in Bishop Shannahan hospital this morning. I saw his corpse when they brought it to the morgue. May his soul rest in peace... Amen.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by ifeanyi317(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Rip to him this would have been minimal had he worn helmet rip man
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by jnrbayano(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
allanphash7:

Person wey suppose die yesterday can never see today

So therefore

Always do good

Forget abt christ and do good

Talk to the "click like guy" and not me.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Saucekide25(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Bramo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
R. I. P, MAN
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Young03(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Chai na nsukka banyi ka ifa mere...nwoke ana
oka osi adi
RIP man

1 Like

Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
buygala:
he was hit from the back, and it was the front parts of the motorcycle that got damaged? cry... The dude must have had a head-on collision with the tanker, going by the state of his motorcycle

RIP TO THE DUDE THO...
were u there over sabi, talking poo
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by ednut1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
enuf of dis accident threads on FP
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by olatos4jesus: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Raiders: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
RIP. An helmet would have save his life. Why do Okada riders in Nigeria don't like wearing helmet?
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by nkkystel(f): 12:20am On Feb 18, 2015
REST IN PERFECT PEACE dear!
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by mikron(m): 12:25am On Feb 18, 2015
why do people always use leaves to cover dead people?
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 18, 2015
How sad. RIP bro!
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by seangy4konji: 1:37am On Feb 18, 2015
God keep us safe ooo..no be by power or might..alll glory to God...

RIP BRO...SLEEP WELL.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by moonnstar(f): 1:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Am not afraid of death,am only afraid of d way I will die.may we nt die a sudden death,Rip to him
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by akinladejo: 2:49am On Feb 18, 2015
meshacha1:
So sorry, I pray he gives his life to Christ b4 he died. That's why is necessary to always pray in the morning and always ....... beside genuine repentance is very important.

Hit like if you believe in Christ.

U think it iis ur prayer that keeps u till this moment or his undeserved kindness? U think people dat died offended God or sinners?Pele o mr righteous!
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by lonelydora: 6:42am On Feb 18, 2015
Chei! Nsukka where I schooled? RIP to the dead.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Joymichy(f): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Rip to d dead
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by veron007: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2015
dainformant:
The hopes and dreams of a young man were on Tuesday (today) dashed away after a tragic and unfortunate accident claimed his life....The victim who had no premonition of his death this morning went for his usual business of the day in the peaceful town of Nsukka till the cold hands of death snatched away his vibrancy...According to eyewitnesses who spoke to a National Helm correspondent, it was said that the unidentified victim in his early 30's who was on his way to an undisclosed location around Echalla area of Nuskka, Enugu state met his death after being hit by a tanker driver who was on top speed along the narrow road...The driver on seeing what he had done fled for the fear of being lynched by the angry mob who were already gathering in their numbers... May his soul rest in peace....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/02/breaking-news-tanker-accident-claims.html

RIP to the dead....maybe wearing a helmet could have saved his life. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by holyokoto(m): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2015
So Sad RIP
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Godfather01: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Chaiii...I'm not saying God doesn't know the end of we all,but as a safety check, I give this trailers abt a 100meters gap..cos dey drive with a loose nut in their brains. RIP to the dead
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Godfather01: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Chaiii...I'm not saying God doesn't know the end of we all,but as a safety check, I give this trailers abt a 100meters gap,or sometimes run far off..cos dey drive with a loose nut in their brains. RIP to the dead
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by j4sure(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2015
R I P ooo
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by OgologoDimkpa: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2015
allanphash7:
Person wey suppose die yesterday can never see today So therefore
Always do good
forget abt christ and do good

Your righteous deeds are like filthy rags before Christ.
If you don't have Christ, your life is in crisis embarassed
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by femmy2010(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2015
so sad
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Rajjah(f): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2015
sadrip
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by ritux: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2015
RIP to the dead.

But some Okada riders are too stubborn that they always want to drag the road with vehicles. Even when they hear the blaring horn of heavy duty vehicles, you still find way into the main lane claiming rights as if the have 12 lives.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by senatorbayor(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2015
This is sad news and it is real pathetic.
Imagine going for daily bread and becoming the bread for the day
Will the wearing of helmet saved this guy?
just asking though.The more reasons Govt should enforce the use of helmet if Okada would be allowed to ply the road and the use of speed limit for crazy drivers.
R.I.P. bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos / Dr Sid Remembers Father, Justice Esiri After 3 Years (Photo) / Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.