Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This (4663 Views)

Let's Call Off The Engagement And Know If We Really Want Each Other, He Said. / I Want To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by Friendz4blue(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2015
tripleBgirl:
same here! no bf, broke up since march 2014 and am still single...I dont need a bf, I truly want to get married.
don't really know how to contact u......gat same thing on my mind......checked u out saw we are from same state.if ur serious hit me up onomilitary30@gmail.com....no response from u...gues ur hooked up already or if you are on whatsapp.here is my contact@tripplebgirl....08093121258
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by sanchezzz: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2015
larricayne:
I also want to be married by now and also at this age but marriage is not just a thing one can jump into, it comes with lots of responsibilities, one has to be man enough and with that alone, I don't even have a girlfriend not to talk of serious relationship at this time, man need money first then he can find love and a happy home with good standard of living with family... I will to be a good husband to that lucky woman and also a responsible father to my kids, I want to be the happiest man on with them in my life!

Are u my twin Bro? We think alike. I want to be a good husband, good father. Funny I don't av a girl friend too.

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by pryme(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2015
ggirl89:
I don't know if this sounds stupid but seriously I want to settle down this year joor cos relationships don't work for me and I'm tired of single hood, but I can't boast of a boyfriend this moment.. pls what do I do? I need a responsible guy who will just go straight to the point and not beat abt d bush,..lets make it work.

you want to get married for the wrong reason. you did not even mention the most important thing of all for a successful married life
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by chillingbabe: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Same here too smiley
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by Ezemarcel(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
If u are a graduate and u are an ibo girl then add up......but u hv to b working 2B245939
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by FINMGR: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Single Ladies ( 25 - 30 yrs only) interested in a fruitful relationship add me up 531749E
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by tj78: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hi laddies, I'm single, never been married in my mid thirties, working,yoruba,5"11 tall,average size, light skinned,educated and reside in lagos. I need a serious lady who wants to really get married not a player. She must be of good character,any complexion, any religion,educated,God fearing and neat. Add me on 2a591e84 or 08032495776 on whatsapp.
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by yhusiee(f): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Nairaland is sooooo fun! Kai!
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by impulseworld(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
I understand you better.Sometimes tins don't jst come the way we want it.you can reach me on 08174203594,let's starts wit chat.
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by domwas2(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
*sigh* the economy is not smiling & Ʊ ladies are not making thing easy.

Am ready too buh if Ʊ ready to share the wedding cost 50/50 then let's go there.

Hmmm some busy body go talk now grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
ggirl89:
I don't know if this sounds stupid but seriously I want to settle down this year joor cos relationships don't work for me and I'm tired of single hood, but I can't boast of a boyfriend this moment.. pls what do I do? I need a responsible guy who will just go straight to the point and not beat abt d bush,..lets make it work.

A beautiful girl, single? How come anyways send me your pin, am single too and I am looking for someone who is in the same shoes as me, to make it work
My number is 08098688235 and my pin is 2BD65558 let's see if we can come together
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by Rexnegro(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
ggirl89:
Pls bbm: 22A0F306
Whatsapp: 08038385337. Aint joking babe.
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by Friendz4blue(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2015
tripplebgirl do the needful.
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by slide01: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by ariyebaba(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2015
only matured and serious minded lady frm 28 above should SMS or add me on BBM.
We take it up from there.
Thanks
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by akanoye15: 4:40am On Apr 21, 2015
hope you are working? or will you be needing mtn card, money for your hair and want to empty my life saving and run to the next guy grin grin grin grin grin call me on 08100392181
ggirl89:
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by MakCoby(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
StPete:
Truth is...

If you cannot keep a relationship, you CAN DEFINETELY NOT keep a marriage.
Many people think that once they get married, things will turn out good. My dear, that's the greatest lie.

Whatever is irritating you in a relationship now will definitely appear much bigger in marriage. Perfectly written

I would like to date a lady and test her compatiibilities before jumping into marriage.
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by YabaLeftist: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2015
akanoye15:
hope you are working? or will you be needing mtn card, money for your hair and want to empty my life saving and run to the next guy grin grin grin grin grin call me on 08100392181

You really want her to contact you after making such insolent remarks? Toh!

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Try me 07061246614 am sammy in uyo
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by olajosy: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hi, nice meeting u. I'm Joseph...... Are u still single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if u need a serious and honest relationship. My WhatsApp number is 07032059260. You can also call 08029517070. Pls get back to me asap
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by africanjarule: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2017
Hi, am also looking for someone to settle down with a lady that is seriously have it in mind to settle down as well if u have interest contact me on this line 08060935892 u can also whatsapp on that same number thanks.
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by obalukan: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Am a guy any mature girl in Ibadan .... 09091208505 call and WhatsApp
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by kwakwakwa(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
What do u do ?

ggirl89:
Re: I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This by adebash100: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. / Love Doctor / Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.