Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? (1514 Views)

10 Soccer Players You Didn’t Know Are Actually Related / Who Are The Best 11 Current Soccer Players In The Game Right Now? / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by Henrybright(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
1.Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro was born on February5.1985 in Funchal, Madiera in Portugal. Ronaldo startedplaying football from the age of eight for a team namedAndorinha. He did his League debut with the Sporting Clubde Portugal and scored two goals in his debut. He wassigned for Manchester United in 2003 for €15 million. Hescored his great free kick goal against Portsmouth, it washis first goal for the English club on November 1, 2003. Thesame year he also made his debut for Portugal’s Nationalteam.He became the most expensive footballer in history aftermoving from from Manchester United to Real Madrid in atransfer worth €93.9 million.On July 3,2010, Ronaldo made a shock revelation on hisofficial website, Facebook and Twitter pages. He wrote: ‘It iswith great joy and emotion that I inform I have recentlybecome a father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby’smother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential.My son will be under my exclusive guardianship.’His girlfriend, Russian underwear model Irina Shayk wroteon her Facebook page: ‘My boyfriend is now the father of aboy.’

2. Sergio Ramos
Sergio was born on March 30,1986. In 2005, Ramos was
purchased by Real Madrid for €27 million and was given the number 4 shirt. He is the ideal man: tall, dark, edgy, and handsome. He has a great smile and super great abs.
Unfortunatelly, he’s famous not only for his great physique
and good looks but because of the “incident”! On April 2011when Real Madrid footballers rode triumphatly back into town already having secured the Spanish cup, Segio
accidentally dropped it from the top of a double-decker bus– which proceeded to run over it. Tough break but everyonewas still smiling and enjoying the moment.

Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by Dyt(f): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Licks lips
Sobs

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by Henrybright(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dyt:
Licks lips
Sobs
lolz.. y na
Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by Dyt(f): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Henrybright:
lolz.. y na

They so cute but I prefer them bald
Show me them bald hotties
Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by Sijo01(f): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
shocked *scratches head* embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by Henrybright(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sijo01:
shocked *scratches head* embarassed
Lol.. decide na
Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by Henrybright(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dyt:

They so cute but I prefer them bald
Show me them bald hotties
Lol
Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by Sijo01(f): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Henrybright:
Lol.. decide na

Guys ask for Vaseline and soap; what does females ask for? embarassed
Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sijo01:

Love Machine
Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by dicksj93: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2015
Sijo01:

Love Machine
Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by Henrybright(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2015
Sijo01:

do u still need to lubricate something dat is naturally lubricated lolz
Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by Qoaki3k: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Who Is Hotter Among The Two Soccer Players?? by kliq(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Sijo01:

Baseball bat tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Goal.com Re-directing Me To Its Mobile Site / One Lesson I Learnt From Last Night EL-CLASSICO / Breaking: Chelsea Players Want Conte To Drop Kante For Mikel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.