Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tecno Phantom Z Vs Htc 820! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Z Vs Htc 820! (1228 Views)

Introducing Nokia Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Chip And 4GB Of Ram / See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram / Please Advise: HTC 820 Or Infinix Hot Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z Vs Htc 820! by phantom(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
hello my good people. thinking of getting a new phone but making a choice is a bit difficult.

i love the phantom Z but i am afraid as the F7 a+ im currently using has started having charging issues even when i got a new battery and charger.
im afraid the charging port might be bad.
anyways,my new phone choices are the htc 820 desire or the phantom Z. tha former is more expensive by about 10k.its only appeal for me is that i can upgrade to lollipop from its current kitkat. on the other hand the tecno cant.
the 820 also has LTE.i also hear theres no micro SD slot on the tecno and the battery is unremovable. please can someone confirm.

P.S....my wife just hooked me up with a 'sailor'(though i think hes a deck hand on a ship) who wants to sell the samsung S5 to me for 40k,(no charger,no earpiece,no power bank but with the option of paying instalmentally).he says its new(claims the white men bring these things in brand new) but i am sceptical because of its authenticity. how do i confirm its genuiness??.

so the bottomline is i am faced with these three choices. please your advice is needed.thanks... smiley
Re: Tecno Phantom Z Vs Htc 820! by talktimi(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
I will pick an HTC over ANY tecno ANY day. I will also advice that you buy any phone you need directly from accredited shops because there are lots of cloned phones out there which look and act almost exactly like the real thing except you can convince your sailor to allow you take the Samsung to a dealer for "accreditation" grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z Vs Htc 820! by Avatar(m): 6:56am On Feb 18, 2015
HTC Desire 820 for the win !!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Windows “Cortana” Can Now Predict EPL Match Results? / Opera Max Now Faster,secure And Saves Data / How Do I Update My Nokia E63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.