Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Mistakes To Avoid When Stocking Your Freezer - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mistakes To Avoid When Stocking Your Freezer (1032 Views)

Importance Of Stocking Garri At Home / Can You Do Without Your Freezer For Preserving Food? / 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes To Avoid When Stocking Your Freezer by foodiciary: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
So I just came back from my short vacation and went straight to my freezer, oh how I missed the well stored stuffs. Shortly before leaving for my vacation, I ensured I eat all perishable food and left the non-perishable ones for the few days I would be away.

On returned, I met these food in good taste and was happy about that. I remember some time ago when my sister travelled and came back to meet most of her food stocks in the freezer gone sour. Oh what a pity! But all of this can only happen if you’re not doing it right. So here are some things you should not do when it comes to freezing food.

http://foodiciary.com/2015/02/mistakes-to-avoid-when-stocking-your-freezer/

1 Like

Re: Mistakes To Avoid When Stocking Your Freezer by binie: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Garlic And Ginger / Small Chops Experts In Umutu,obiruku,kwalle,abraka & Eku In Delta State / A Collection Of Various Healthy Nigerian Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.