Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,442 members, 7,839,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Do You Have A Blog With Reasonable Traffic? Help Us Promote An Event - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have A Blog With Reasonable Traffic? Help Us Promote An Event (691 Views)

Traffic Help / How To Setup And Start A Blog / Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Blog With Reasonable Traffic? Help Us Promote An Event by mrsage(m): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2015
planning an event in April this year and calling on all bloggers to help withis sponsored posts about the event.

Let us use your blog to spread awareness about the event. The selected blog (s) will post press releases and post regular updates about the planned event

The Blog

The blog should have a minimum of 500 unique visitors daily. Majority of the visitors should be young Nigeria n's or at least based in Nigeria.

Note: This is a start up project running on a low budget but we are ready to come up with some form of compensation.

Kindly drop your comment and contact details or contact: 08024130609
Re: Do You Have A Blog With Reasonable Traffic? Help Us Promote An Event by soldierdollar(m): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2015
mrsage:
planning an event in April this year and calling on all bloggers to help withis sponsored posts about the event.

Let us use your blog to spread awareness about the event. The selected blog (s) will post press releases and post regular updates about the planned event

The Blog

The blog should have a minimum of 500 unique visitors daily. Majority of the visitors should be young Nigeria n's or at least based in Nigeria.

Note: This is a start up project running on a low budget but we are ready to come up with some form of compensation.

My blog meets the above requirements .

You can check it out http://latestnaijabeats.com

Re: Do You Have A Blog With Reasonable Traffic? Help Us Promote An Event by Noblemaster: 6:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Contact me with 08149617083
Re: Do You Have A Blog With Reasonable Traffic? Help Us Promote An Event by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
mrsage:

The Blog

This is what I look forward to do one day and here is the opportunity.
My blog meets your requirements
you can check it out on my signature.
Contact
Mail:jacob@jaybossng.com
Phone:08180727817
Re: Do You Have A Blog With Reasonable Traffic? Help Us Promote An Event by soldierdollar(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2015
He's a scammer He will call u to request for tour email address where he will forward the supposedly full details only to be spamming ur mail with adverts .
Re: Do You Have A Blog With Reasonable Traffic? Help Us Promote An Event by mrsage(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
soldierdollar:
He's a scammer He will call u to request for tour email address where he will forward the supposedly full details only to be spamming ur mail with adverts .
smiley

I really appreciate your comment
Its very nice. Kindly provide details and evidence to back up your allegations and pls share it on this platform.

I'm waiting. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

BBM PIN guys add me 5570D4DD / Cheap Bulk SMS, N1 Per Unit. / I Think 9jabaze.com Has Been Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.