Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nairaland : You And GEJ Plus Bank Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland : You And GEJ Plus Bank Clash (383 Views)

[picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians / ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai / OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland : You And GEJ Plus Bank Clash by akinjuly77(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2015
What Will You Do If Your Bank
Deducts ₦1000 From Your Account For GEJ’s Campaign?

Be sincere…

What will you do?

Add your Comment @ our Blog : http://gistdoro..de/2015/02/what-will-you-do-if-your-bank-deducts_17.html?m=1

Your Contributions is Highly Needed on the Blog

1 Share

Re: Nairaland : You And GEJ Plus Bank Clash by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Since I don't click random links I'd answer here; I'd draw blood, I'd demand double the amount back, I'd burn down the bank and finally I'd sue the bank for all they're worth.

Politicians'vent finished looting public funds they also want to loot my personal savings KUTURU UBANKA THERE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Explosions Killed Manypeople At Military Checkpoint In / Explosions, Gunfire Rock Rivers APC Rally / Ogun PDP Is Not Happy With Amosun’s Visit To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.