Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! (24406 Views)

Ana Lorena Sanchez A.K.A Sophia Del Junco Stuns In New Photos / Photo Of The Real Kate Henshaw At 44 / Second Chance Lorena Rojas Aka Isabel Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by wordcat(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Vock:
RIp.. lord knows I've never heard of her before

She played a key role in the movie Second Chance thou that was her only movie I know. She married to Pedro Donoso when Donoso died, she married Andre and finally settled with Salvador after d demise of Andre
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by owolawitola(f): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2015
True that
pweetixandy:
lol..I didn't cram it na..some things just stay in ur memory forever
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by Skmoda360(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2015
JohnEazy:
sometimes when you hear of other people's problems you have no choice than to thank God for your own ....rip
yeah
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by 989900: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Cancer—makes you speechless/powerless.
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by 989900: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Bembem007:
visit our youtube channels for the best of African Movies Entertainment #Adventure/Action #Romance #Comedy #SexClip and a whole lots of playlist
For nollyxtra click : https://www.youtube.com/user/nollyxtra

For africa cinema click : https://www.youtube.com/user/africacinema

Trying to wrap my head around how I will feel comfy running ads on this kinda of thread, of all threads.

3 Likes

Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2015
JohnEazy:
sometimes when you hear of other people's problems you have no choice than to thank God for your own ....rip
yea..n try 2 support dem also coz who knows,it mite as well be maybe ur close one or u even...
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by ayodijex(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Haaa...so pathetic,would have loved to ask her if she actually love salvador in real life.i pray she Rip anyways.....thank God i'm in mexico presently,might attend the burial :-D
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by mekybabe1: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
A very interesting Mexican soap then. Still one of my favourites. Rest in peace, beautiful woman.
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by Nicemoc(f): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
She was a great actress. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by Amaechi5(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Isabel arroyo in El cuerpo del deseo aka second chance,love the lady cause she was hot and also Mario cimarro.My sis so much love this lady and her attire to the extent she come buy those long flowing skirts Isabel always wear.My best telenovela since 2008 ait aired it,all other telenovelas to me are just rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by Ellylace(f): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Urggh! RIP Gorgeous Lorena...So tragic. sad
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by aceswagg: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
That's so sad, I guess she doesn't get to have a second chance. Ironic. cry
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
What the hell is telemundo?
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by slindon: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
RIP fine woman
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by deebrain(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oooooooh.... This bundle of talent! Kai! I loved that soap opera like something...

Rip
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Eyah, fine girl
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
So sad. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by ukandi1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
sisanmattu:
Dis cancer sef. May God free us from all type of cancers oo
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by ukandi1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
sisanmattu:
Dis cancer sef. May God free us from all type of cancers oo

Amen
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by kushsy: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
phayvoursky:
I don't know her.

My younger sister should know her...

anyways rest in peace till Buhari says JESUS IS LORD
. This is "Trouble de Sleep yanga go wake am" grin grin
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by DzTzl(f): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
2undexy:
Rip isabel of second chance.......we re gonna miss u xo much
who are the 'we"? Biko speak for yourself
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by Rick9(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ah mehn this is so painful. Rip Isabel
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by xklucvG: 5:04am On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:
Popular Mexican actress and singer Lorena Rojas has sadly lost her battle with cancer.

If you are a telenovela fan and you have watch Second Chance then you will remember her.
She was known for her role as 'Isabel Aroyo De Donoso' in the popular 2005 telenovela "el cuerpo del daseo" aka 'Second Chance'.

The popular telemundo actress died on Monday, February 16, at the age of 44 after a seven-year battle with cancer.

She was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008 but recovered only for it to come back in 2012. This time in her bones. She dealt with the cancer the best way she could until on November 2014 when she was diagnosed yet again. This time the disease had gone to her liver.

She's survived by her daughter Luciana, her sister Mayra Rojas and her boyfriend.

www.naij.com/386924-telemundo-actress-lorena-rojas-dies-at-44.html
Ah! the wife of Don Pedro Huesey Donoso. RIP.
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by elhafeez(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2015
She made me love telenovellas. I could never get tired of seeing her role in that series. Hers beauty, the way she walks, her class and the way she caries her self. We'll miss u.
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 19, 2015
What a loss! RIP my lady
Re: Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! by VULCAN(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2015
RIP- Second chance was the last great telenova shown on Nigerian screens. It was actually riveting and a lot of men watched it for obvious reasons.

The plot was rather fascinating and made sense to nyjas since there was spiritism involved.

That show made me vow never to remarry a young lady if ever my wife passed away at old age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me / Singer Aju Accused Of Impregnated And Abandoning Lady / Lest We Immortalize Nuisance …the “goldie” Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.