Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! (44261 Views)

The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! / Unemployed? Looking for a Plan B? See what Forbes thinks about Network Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 1:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Truthfully speaking, the multi level marketing industry in Nigeria has suffered deeply in the last 2-3years in Nigeria.
Some of the biggest reasons being the facts that dietary supplements are no longer sustainable to provide passive income and also because of the falling state of the naira over international currencies making the products of network marketing companies good but over-priced.

After loosing a whole lot of money in Ponzi schemes (names withheld) i only didn't loose interest in such investment schemes but in reality i didn't even have a dime to invest again. During one of my days of counting my losses, i did a calculation that opened my eyes.
In a ponzi scheme that pays you 100% ROI, for 1000 people to be paid 2000 people must loose their money. If the ROI is lesser, or maturity period is longer it only extends how long it will take for you to loose your money.

I a new quest for something more sustainable and would not require me selling supplements/drugs/capsules to earn and preferably, i wanted an online business, so i began researching online for Residual Passive Income

For the sake of knowledge, Residual Passive Income is the income that keeps coming or that you keep earning when the effort that is used in producing or providing it has stopped.
For instance platforms like uber, nairaland, Globacom, etc. The effort that Seun Osewa used in creating and developing the nairaland platform is long gone, but even if he decided to sleep for 6months he will keep earning from ads and others. So residual passive income is directly proportional to the value you provide.

This 2 videos below completely changed my mindset.
It will be insignificant to you to watch this if what you want is not passive residual income.
For those who do, don't be in a haste, take out time to watch the video and study the PDF file in the link provided below.

Eklipse consults is a very new company, online business, online company.
Eklipse currently is open also to passionate/self motivated individual consultants who will head the different regions and state across Nigeria to serve as resource persons, city hosts all from the comfort of your home online while you earn massive residual income. All you have to do is to pass an online meeting with the admins.

Interested in this business and want to be a part of it,
chat me up on
whatsapp- 09093200039
Mr Paul

Please for those who have taken out time to study this please do not hesitate to come here to give a feedback on your thoughts about the model for others to see.
Thanks
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2015
A pdf file that explains the business in full.
Please take out time to study it religiously.

http://eklipseconsults.com/Materials/Marketing%20/The%20Business%20Of%20Eklipse.pdf
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Contact me on
whatsapp only
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Take charge of ur finances today
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bump!!!
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Have big dreams nd work towards it
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by eoobembe: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Check this out:

http:///1Fpu9M2
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2015
NOTE THAT THIS POST HAS JUST BEEN UPDATED

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hapie new month all
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2015
Goodmorin...its bin a yle
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hello all...
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bump Change to achieve greatness is here
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good friday
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Hapie Easter
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Hapie Easter Sunday
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Bump
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by eledacedar(f): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
You are on your own on this thread o cheesy cool angry grin
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by amorozobat(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
I wil like to say that the best network marketing in town now is Alliance in Motion Global, watch out
1900K on ur referral downlines and 5700 as matching Bonus...No quota based and payment of your bonus is per day, I repeat earning is daily....chat with ♍ƺ on whatsapp or BBM if you ar interested or wana know more about AimGlobal, you are free to chat with me...thanks....+2347066133072 BB pin 269BFDCE
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by amorozobat(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
I wil like to say that the best network marketing that possesses all these aforemention attributes is Alliance in Motion Global, watch out!
1900K on ur referral downlines and 5700 as matching Bonus...No quota based and payment of your bonus is per day, I repeat daily....chat with ♍ƺ on whatsapp or BBM if you ar interested or wana knw better...thanks....+2347066133072 BB pin 269BFDCE
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
@amorozobat...mankind has neva witnessed an article on network marketing in the world...
First of its kind.. Read thru and let ur eyes be open
http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2015
Never before has Mankind ever witnessed an article like this on network marketing lets be frank with ourselves with this fact, please if you dont think any of this 2points are right, you can ignore dis article and stop reading it.
1. For every person who joins a network marketing company and doesnt earn the for told incentives and commissions during the seminar or business presentation the individual would become a Negative to the industry(note:not the company).

2. If you join a company, you brought in a few persons to your team(e.g. 20pple). If anything goes wrong with the company in the future and you moved to another company to start up again, you cannot go back to those 20pple and they would all listen to you and join you. WHY? Because they have lost trust in you.

Anyone coming to see your presentation or seminar is basically because you have built trust between each other.
With this two points cleared out you would agree with me that the network marketing company you join can either make you or break you. This inspired me to embark on this article because i found out that when you attend Organo gold's business presentation for instance, then go and attend that of Helping hands they would tell you that "organo golds member are all here now in helping hand", if you move on to Vemma you would hear "Helping hands memebers are now here in vemma". Same thing if you get to Foreva living, Trevo, Oriflame, Edmark etc... This means that Nigerians do not know the indepth part of each companies compensation plan before joining. All they know is bring this and this and they push you up and Gbam!!! You are made for life.
I tell people that greatness doesnt just come, its little right things worked on over time.

In this article you would see what you where not told in the seminar presentation of that company. In another article i would talk about the product of each of this network marketing companies.....

Continue reading
http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Gmorin pals
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Bump
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by christo006: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2015
CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, ONE OF THE LEADING BUSINESS EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS IN EUROPE IS OFFERING PARTIAL AND FULL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM TO STUDENTS IN AFRICA WHO WANT TO PURSUE A DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ( BBA), MASTER OF SCIENCES IN BUSINESS RELATED PROGRAMS (Msc), MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONS (MBA) AND MASTER IN PUBLIC SECTOR MANAGEMENT ( MPSM). PLEASE FOR FURTHER INFORMATIONS AND ASSSISTANCE, YOU CAN CHECK ON GOOGLE FOR THE WEBSITE (www.ciim.ac.cy).
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
goodday
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom / 300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex / Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.