Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (172320 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid AppsĀ® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Borwe: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Van persie still in arsenal?
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by dharay99: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

lacking of home training shouldn't be extended to social network, i think our leaders has to do something abt that...
anyway,
it's not necessary you you insults before laying an explanation, moreover, i actually know what i'm saying(som niqqa wil actually tweaked their phones and comes here to claim OBO).
showing some screen shots of the phone(using another phone to take the pics) should have been better for your claim rather forming *Big Mouth*

N.B: Still dont says u owned not a 4G phone tho.
and
never you abused me again in your miserable life, #shine your shocked
#peace

Our leaders? Mtchewwww, out of point... Still dont says u owned not a 4G phone see ur stewpid grammars huh nd b4 u accuse sum1 next time, do it wid d ryt brain cells..

[s]never you abused me again in your miserable life[/s] if this is your best English so far den I quit, u win proff. cry
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
dharay99:

Our leaders? Mtchewwww, out of point... Still dont says u owned not a 4G phone see ur stewpid grammars huh nd b4 u accuse sum1 next time, do it wid d ryt brain cells..

[s]never you abused me again in your miserable life[/s] if this is your best English so far den I quit, u win proff. cry
ptcheew
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Warlord3000(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Won't say much..

Same. Looks and feel of the pes2012

But with 2015 team update...

Not bad sha smiley

Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Duuzsz(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Warlord3000:
Won't say much..

Same. Looks and feel of the pes2012

But with 2015 team update...

Not bad sha smiley

Thanks bro. For the upload. That's what I'm talking about.
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Duuzsz(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
dharay99:

Stop! This is NOT the thread for all this nonchalant attitude.
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by dharay99: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Duuzsz:

Stop! This is NOT the thread for all this nonchalant attitude.

Ehn come defend him na...Mr Samaritan.
#mtcheeeew. undecided
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Duuzsz(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
dharay99:

Ehn come defend him na...Mr Samaritan.
#mtcheeeew. undecided

I take no side.. I believe we all are mature.
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by eliteworld(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
pls guys how can I get the data for this game...the one in the link provided does not exist in the site again
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Duuzsz(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2015
eliteworld:
pls guys how can I get the data for this game...the one in the link provided does not exist in the site again

The new link we be updated today..
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Download the latest and fastest Pro evolution soccer 2015 from here http://www.edumacro.com/pro-evolution-soccer-2015/
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by commanderquash: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Duuzsz:
Culled from www.techpill.net

Its not longer a new thing that PES is certainly the
major game for football lovers, thats why PES 2015 +
DATA is introduced to Android users, with a better
feature than PES 2014, the different is that the 2015
pro evolution soccer version came with the following
features

#1 . The players face look similar to the original
#2 . There is a competition, UEFA champions league
and UEFA europe
#3 . There is live update, rate players
#4 . Unlimited edit mode and much more..

I cant really say it all here, download the PES 2015
and see for yourself

How to install games Pes 2015 apk for android

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Click below the post to get the download links.

PROCEDURE:
1. Download File APK Data
2. Install Game PES 2015 APK
3. Once
completed, Extract COM KONAMI DATA.rar
4. The folder appears with the
name com.konami.pes2015
5. Move the folder to folder sdcard0 / Android / Ob
b.
6. Now run the installation data to complete.
7. enjoy

For full details and download links click below.

www.techpill.net/2015/02/download-pes-2015-apk-data-for-andriod.html?m=0

Please check the link for the data, file not exist, if you have the data please help upload it. Thanks
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Diseye29(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2015
me dont lyk foothbal on phone i prefere it on TV or lap-top, on phone i like fighting games. i need site or links were i can download hd or 3d fighting games lyk acessin creed ,god of war .......etc
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by awofe20(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

ptcheew
Nice 1
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Duuzsz(m): 12:46am On Mar 23, 2015
commanderquash:

Please check the link for the data, file not exist, if you have the data please help upload it. Thanks

the link has just been updated ... enjoy.
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by charly4lyf(m): 3:18am On Mar 26, 2015
Duuzsz:

Pls help, i download the data and the apk buh couldn't intall it, i have tried buh i didn't get it from the written process. Pls explain better.
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by charly4lyf(m): 3:29am On Mar 26, 2015
Duuzsz:

This is what I get after the installation, where is the Sdcard0/Android/obb located, didn't see it, pls assist.

Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Duuzsz(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
charly4lyf:

This is what I get after the installation, where is the Sdcard0/Android/obb located, didn't see it, pls assist.

first u don't have enuf space on your phone.. so free up your phone memory, so that u will be able to download it.

secondly, to know where ur obb is located you will need to have a file xplorer on your phone... I will recommend ES EXPLORER.
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Duuzsz(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
charly4lyf:

Pls help, i download the data and the apk buh couldn't intall it, i have tried buh i didn't get it from the written process. Pls explain better.

pls follow the instructions carefully... u will be be able to do it... hope you have file explorer to execute the process... cos most andriod don't come with it.
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by goverment(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
One thing you people don't understand is uncompressing or editing or writing a game scriptis not an easy task. What about the HD game that come with SD Data+Apk or SD Obb+Apk without using update from wifi, you download all this games and give credit to them forgeting they rewrite, edit and update this HD game from original source that is why most of them don't have network access or framework file. Is it because someone post pes 2015 while the like show pes 2012 you start giving insult. Have download it to find out if the pes 2012 has update the is similar to 2014 or 2015 nation football association. Teste before you give complain
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Baddestguyp(m): 1:43am On Apr 14, 2015
undecided that's pes 12 nah. Just updated players. I'll pass *rocking my FIFA 14 with English commentary*

Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Darcwudz(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Duuzsz:

pls follow the instructions carefully... u will be be able to do it... hope you have file explorer to execute the process... cos most andriod don't come with it.
Pls am unable 2 download PES 2015 Apk...no file....
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by parrotibaba(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
@government bros even if na updated players n teams de d game ,it's still not pes 15 rather pes 12 with update ,for d fact dat d niqqur call am pes 15 ,na scam on it's own ,e de kill to tell d truth for once? If u go buy egg roll ,open am come see fish inside am u go happy? even if d fish sweet

2 Likes

Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Is the graphics like dx,, if no no need

Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
undecided that's pes 12 nah. Just updated players. I'll pass *rocking my FIFA 14 with English commentary*
guy pls help with the link to fifa 14 I Learnt it an online game. How do you play it
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2015
silvermania:
guy pls help with the link to fifa 14 I Learnt it an online game. How do you play it
get it from andropalace.net unlock it for free. it's offline. download and quote me for instructions on what to do
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
get it from andropalace.net unlock it for free. it's offline. download and quote me for instructions on what to do
alright
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
please should I download huge files or which?
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
please which file will i download?
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Baddestguyp(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2015
silvermania:
please which file will i download?
get from zippyshare. Download all parts. Use opera mini to skip adverts. Copy the link to ur downloader
Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
get from zippyshare. Download all parts. Use opera mini to skip adverts. Copy the link to ur downloader
is it up to 1.3g,

1 Like

Re: How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. by Baddestguyp(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
silvermania:
is it up to 1.3g,
yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Zain's Browsing- Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.