Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership (23507 Views)

Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment / House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by arsetalks(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
gunuvi:
But APC were against changing the speaker when he jumped ship to their party so PDP can select another speaker then. They now want to a change of leaderships now that it favours them. But what sort of bunch of hypocrites flocks together like that.
Well, let's wait and see.
You honestly believe this post of yours or were you kidding?

APC now have the majority whereas PDP used to have the majority. What's it you do not understand?

1 Like

Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by aadrSales: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2015
This is a NEW ORIGINAL FACTORY SMART KEY
FCC ID: M3N5WY8609 Part# 164-R8092

2011 2012 2013 2014
FORD EXPLORER
FORD EDGE
2013 2014
FORD TAURUS
FORD FLEX
FORD ESCAPE
FORD FOCUS
2011 2012 2013 2014
LINCOLN MKX
2013 2014
LINCOLN MKT
LINCOLN MKS

Abuja Office Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100

PH office; Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
Phone +2348029193550

Lagos Office : +2348137606444
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by simplemach(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

Na en be say u done hammer be that.
your head dey dia broda!
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by datribune: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2015
Tambuwal, a man of integrity & honour always playing politics without bitterness. SAI APC.
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by Laid2001: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2015
BrosPeter:
They failed in changing the House leader, they will also fail in changing Nigeria's leader.

They failed in 2011, they will fail again.
[size=18pt]GEJ 2019[/size]

We have changed the speaker and will surely change the president come March 28th

1 Like

Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by jaytee01(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2015
KwoiZabo:
The fact of the matter is that the ranks of the PDP is swelling at the grasssroot. Most of these detectors don't have the party tickets and those with the tickets are the grassroot men.
I see... So why are these 'grassroots' politicians afraid of elections?
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by experimentist: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2015
philips70:
The topic of this post on frontpage should read "Tambuwal Stalled Leadership Change In HOR Out Of Patriotism". Tambuwal is APC himself therefore this topic is misleading in entirety. All the people foaming from their mouth have refused to commend Tambuwal on this patriotic and noble act.
You dey mind the clueless apes. No sense at all! Just using yanshes to comment shits!
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by bakila: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2015
makazona:
always hungry to acquire more state powers.alas,the speaker applied wisdom this time!
He has always be a wise leader. That was why members has to jump the gate of the NASS to continue to have his wise leadership and shame TEAM IMPUNITY WITH THEIR teargas.
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by KwoiZabo(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2015
jaytee01:
I see... So why are these 'grassroots' politicians afraid of elections?
APC keeps claiming that the elections was shifted 'coz PDP is afraid. I dey laugh.
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2015
gunuvi:
But APC were against changing the speaker when he jumped ship to their party so PDP can select another speaker then. They now want to a change of leaderships now that it favours them. But what sort of bunch of hypocrites flocks together like that.
Well, let's wait and see.
I'm yet to understand the soundness of your allegation. sad
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by disloman(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2015
simplemach:
APC at work. Goodluck till i hammer!
then u die poor
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by waice6571: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
philips70 :
The topic of this post on frontpage should
read "Tambuwal Stalled Leadership Change
In HOR Out Of Patriotism". Tambuwal is
APC himself therefore this topic is
misleading in entirety. All the people
foaming from their mouth have refused to
commend Tambuwal on this patriotic and
noble act.

You dey mind the clueless apes. No sense at
all! Just using yanshes to comment shits!

I think you need to go over d post all over, again and again. The key players on the matter are APC lawmakers and Tambuwal only responded well to the matter.
Therefore no problem with the topic.
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by princejayboss: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Richard6:
Nigerians are BLIND, by the time they will realise what APC has done to Nigeria and what APC is upto, it will be too late. I will simply leave the country and be laughing at them from PARIS.

APC - Aggrieved Peoples Congress
APC - Agboro Peoples Congress
APC - Anyaukwu Peoples Congress
APC - Acidic Peoples Congress

My brother if not that some of my loved ones are there i will truly stay away forever after all i dont use Nigeria passort
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by philips70(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
waice6571:
philips70 :
The topic of this post on frontpage should
read "Tambuwal Stalled Leadership Change
In HOR Out Of Patriotism". Tambuwal is
APC himself therefore this topic is
misleading in entirety. All the people
foaming from their mouth have refused to
commend Tambuwal on this patriotic and
noble act.

You dey mind the clueless apes. No sense at
all! Just using yanshes to comment shits!

I think you need to go over d post all over, again and again. The key players on the matter are APC lawmakers and Tambuwal only responded well to the matter.
Therefore no problem with the topic.

He could have chosen to go with the APC members where he is a key member and that will be it. He killed it same way he did last year. He is a lost asset to the PDP.
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by tomzman: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tambuwal is a wise man
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by simplemach(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
disloman:
then u die poor
and that would be after your beaurial rites
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by makazona(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
bakila:

He has always be a wise leader. That was why members has to jump the gate of the NASS to continue to have his wise leadership and shame TEAM IMPUNITY WITH THEIR teargas.

its ur opinion,pal.
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by Uncletony(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
TeamSimple:
We the populace will CHANGE the leadership of the government at all levels with our votes..

be specific my friend!..dnt speak 4 others as u have only 1 tiny PVC which may or may not count pending if voting materials will get to ur village!!
Re: APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership by gogodaye(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
When would these guys at the NASS really get serious with the business of legislating and making laws for the good of Nigeria and Nigerians?
I wish the zest shown by the clamour by bpth the APC and the PDP for and against an ephemeral change in the House's leadership is better focused and exuded by their cross carpeting members in facilitating the prompt passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill..... long abandoned in the NASS......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Query NCC Over Secret Recruitment Of 300 Staff / How Jonathan, Wike Blocked Rivers State From Taking Delivery Of Two Helicopters / Lagos Declares State Of Emergency On Bad Roads Across The State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.