Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) (2853 Views)

Muhammad Ali Stopping A Man From Suicide (Throwback) / Video: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent A Black Man From Entering Train With Them / Chelsea Fans 'prevent Black Man From Boarding Train In Paris' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by SirShymexx: 5:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by SirShymexx: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2015
The chants of: "We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it" is sickening and it shows how classless these despicable neanderthals are. For fvck sake, when did Chelsea fans become gutter-punks and scums like Millwall and QPR fans?

As a life-long Chelsea fan, I'm utterly ashamed of these cowardly dregs of the society! A disgrace to humanity!

2 Likes

Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by nzeobi(m): 6:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Chelsea fans and their unruly behaviour which is what they are known for.
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by Redoil: 6:48am On Feb 18, 2015
SirShymexx:
The chants of: "We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it" is sickening and it shows how classless these despicable neanderthals are. For fvck sake, when did Chelsea fans become gutter-punks and scums like Millwall and QPR fans?

As a life-long Chelsea fan, I'm utterly ashamed of these cowardly dregs of the society! A disgrace to humanity!
most chelsea fans all over the world are touts esp those in nairaland "sic".
If the man was not allow to go with them in the train why not treck (joking)
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by Redoil: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

most chelsea fans all over the world are touts esp those in nairaland "sic".
If the man was not allow to go with them in the train why not treck (joking).
Sirshymexx how far
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by dicksj93: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Dz is sickening..... nah I doubt if doze lot were Chelsea fans
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by Afrok(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2015
I trust Chelsea and it's fans, no disappointment whatsoever... Chelsea fans must surely show who they ar, no matter how good, bad or worst the situation is.

Racism is here to stay the same way tribalism has eaten deep into many things in Nigeria, so I ain't surprised at all.
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by tuffgongjo(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Shameful act.
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by kliq(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Chelsea fans,home and abroad(touts) undecided
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2015
And majority of Nigerian Chelsea will be treated the same.....Infact if not all. Yet they will nearly kill themselves over a foreign racist football club.

4 Likes

Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by Horus(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqVQDnmfWDc

[size=15pt]Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man Boarding Paris Metro Train[/size]

1 Like

Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by Horus(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by kobonaire(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
CFC needs to come out with a strong response against this despicable action by this group of low life scum-bags.
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by Seequadry(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
chelsea fans .....long live the spirit of ogogoro

by the way ..our presido is also a chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by kobonaire(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
ifeness:
And majority of Nigerian Chelsea will be treated the same.....Infact if not all. Yet they will nearly kill themselves over a foreign racist football club.
come on man ... the club is not racist, it's those group of fans that are racist. You would not want the world to think that all Nigerians are members of Boko Haram would you??
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2015
kobonaire:
come on man ... the club is not racist, it's those group of fans that are racist. You would not want the world to think that all Nigerians are members of Boko Haram would you??

You cannot compare boko haram with football. English football was built of hooliganism. The club is nothing without the fan. They enjoy hostility,mockery and racist songs. You are a Nigerian supporting Chelsea because you have no clue they are racist. They will do the same to you regardless.

4 Likes

Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by kobonaire(m): 1:23am On Feb 19, 2015
ifeness:

You cannot compare boko haram with football. English football was built of hooliganism. The club is nothing without the fan. They enjoy hostility,mockery and racist songs. You are a Nigerian supporting Chelsea because you have no clue they are racist. They will do the same to you regardless.
Why can't you answer the question of BokoHaram and Nigerians? All Boko Haram members are Nigerians but that does not mean all Nigerians are Boko Haram members. You are making that same incorrect and inverted analogy with Chelsea. Yes, those sections of fans are racist but that does not mean Chelsea as a club is racist or it's millions of supporters across the globe are racists too.
Chelsea as a club has to take action against those racists fans and hopefully we see what they do over the next few days otherwise their fan base will be affected.
Now don't try to pretend that racism in UK is only a "Chelsea problem". It is clearly societal problem among a few members/miscreants of society. Get that fact straight and do not try to undermine people, just present the facts.
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by enomakos(m): 6:04am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote
author=kobonaire post=30866368]
Why can't you answer the question of BokoHaram and Nigerians? All Boko
Haram members are Nigerians but that does not mean all Nigerians are
Boko Haram members. You are making that same incorrect and inverted
analogy with Chelsea. Yes, those sections of fans are racist but that
does not mean Chelsea as a club is racist or it's millions of supporters
across the globe are racists too.
Chelsea as a club has to take action against those racists fans and
hopefully we see what they do over the next few days otherwise their fan
base will be affected.
Now don't try to pretend that racism in UK is only a "Chelsea problem".
It is clearly societal problem among a few members/miscreants of
society. Get that fact straight and do not try to undermine people, just
present the facts.[/quote]you are right bro

1 Like

Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by birdman(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2015
where are the african folk who keep yapping about chelsea on facebook and nairaland like they have some stock in it. u see how bent your life is? smh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by traware(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2015
ifeness:

Sir,ignore these Africans who don't want to listen to the truth.The real(meaning 'white') Chelsea FC supporters and supporters of the majority of clubs in England and Europe as a whole,have always been racist towards Black footballers/people.They also hate Jews,Arabs and Asians.Infact,any non-'white'.There are many instances of Chelsea FC supporters racist violence and abuses directed at Black players and people in the 1970s and 80s.The state and club authourities have been able to largely tame these groups but they still exist;Italy,Russia,Netherlands,Bulgaria,Spain,Greece,Germany,France,Poland etc.That is one of the reasons why I don't support any foreign European football club.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2015
traware:
Sir,ignore these Africans who don't want to listen to the truth.The real(meaning 'white') Chelsea FC supporters and supporters of the majority of clubs in England and Europe as a whole,have always been racist towards Black footballers/people.They also hate Jews,Arabs and Asians.Infact,any non-'white'.There are many instances of Chelsea FC supporters racist violence and abuses directed at Black players and people in the 1970s and 80s.The state and club authourities have been able to largely tame these groups but they still exist;Italy,Russia,Netherlands,Bulgaria,Spain,Greece,Germany,France,Poland etc.That is one of the reasons why I don't support any foreign European football club.

I have been racially abused by Chelsea supporters. They called my friend a Monkey in Chelsea jersey. Since then I stopped following English club football. To hell with them. And it is a shame many Nigerians don't follow their local teams. What is wrong with black people?? I even hears President Jona is a Chelsea fan lol.

4 Likes

Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2015
kobonaire:

Why can't you answer the question of BokoHaram and Nigerians? All Boko Haram members are Nigerians but that does not mean all Nigerians are Boko Haram members. You are making that same incorrect and inverted analogy with Chelsea. Yes, those sections of fans are racist but that does not mean Chelsea as a club is racist or it's millions of supporters across the globe are racists too.
Chelsea as a club has to take action against those racists fans and hopefully we see what they do over the next few days otherwise their fan base will be affected.
Now don't try to pretend that racism in UK is only a "Chelsea problem". It is clearly societal problem among a few members/miscreants of society. Get that fact straight and do not try to undermine people, just present the facts.

They openly sing racist songs in the stadium. Don't you hear their chants?? I personally don't talk about politics because Boko Haram is political. Support your local teams at least,that way you will contribute to the black community.

Looks like this dude doesn't know how it feels to be kicked out of a train because of your color.

3 Likes

Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by kobonaire(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
ifeness:

They openly sing racist songs in the stadium. Don't you hear their chants?? I personally don't talk about politics because Boko Haram is political. Support your local teams at least,that way you will contribute to the black community.

Looks like this dude doesn't know how it feels to be kicked out of a train because of your color.
EPL is fighting racism in stadia ... it is a multi billion Euro industry that they are protecting. I am not sure these stupid racist buggers will do any of that in a stadium where they can be identified.
Please note. Boko haram is NOT political, they are instead a terrorist group, period. I am surprised you do not concern yourself with BH. They are currently Nigeria's #1 problem.
Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
kobonaire:

EPL is fighting racism in stadia ... it is a multi billion Euro industry that they are protecting. I am not sure these stupid racist buggers will do any of that in a stadium where they can be identified.
Please note. Boko haram is NOT political, they are instead a terrorist group, period. I am surprised you do not concern yourself with BH. They are currently Nigeria's #1 problem.

Like I said I cannot talk about Boko Haram because I do think it is political. They were created and being sponsored by some oranization. The source of Boko Haram is the solution. That being said, no other person but the President of Nigeria is responsible for seeing to the elimination of BH.

2 Likes

Re: Racist Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man From Boarding Paris Metro Train (video) by kobonaire(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
ifeness:

Like I said I cannot talk about Boko Haram because I do think it is political. They were created and being sponsored by some oranization. The source of Boko Haram is the solution. That being said, no other person but the President of Nigeria is responsible for seeing to the elimination of BH.
Yes I agree. Some political party (parties) are latching on to BH to destabilize mainly the north and Nigeria in general. This is the reason why other governments : UK, US etc are not joining in militarily because there seems to be a lack of political will by the GEJ government to tackle BH effectively. I don't believe they were created by a political party though. Their genesis was a result for the desire to establish self-rule in that impoverished region of the North East (mostly Borno). I believe opposition parties/groups may have just latched on to them just because chaos helps their cause.

(1) (Reply)

2 Odds Let's Go There! / Fifa Ignore Nigeria Football Federation's Request / Http://ng.supersport.mobi- Live Barclays Premier League Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.