Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Free Website With All The Space You Need - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Website With All The Space You Need (641 Views)

Free Website Design Training / The Space Bside My Pad Is Always Too Hot And I Cant Use It Wel.` How Can I Browse With Mtn Or Glo Or / The Space Bside My Pad Is Always Too Hot And I Cant Use It Wel.` How Can I Browse With Mtn Or Glo Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Website With All The Space You Need by brianromel(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2009
When i found this i thought about what it had to offer

For anyone with a system to be able to have his own website with all the space he/she needs with no charge for anything.I seriousily thought it was a joke but now i know its not.

check out www.gomeetafricans.com

I compiled the whole detail about it into an e-book and its for sale for
N2000

What the book offers is a step by step manual to owning you own website with as much space as you would need and no charge for extra bw.

and its at no charge at all,that is no charge for domain name or hosting space.The only charge is the N2000 i get from you for the ebook.

Any interested person can contact me on 07035803388

or im me cjpumping2020 for Y!M

Anyone in need of the book directily should pay N2000
we are also offering a free ebook on google adsense.

GTbank
Chijioke Ahamefula

Please use you email address as the name of the person paying in.

So that if i confirm you text i send your book via mail.

P.s If you feel the information we are offering is not worth it.you money will be returned to you via your stipulated account.

(1) (Reply)

Pc Problems Are Caused By The Type Of Internet Service You Have: Try This / Good Network Engineer Needed In Lagos And Ibadan / Best Isp In 9ja Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.