Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Road Safety Offences And Their Fines. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Road Safety Offences And Their Fines. (956 Views)

7 Very Important Road Safety Tips - Gibadi Blog / Lagos State /road Safety And Vehicular Plate Number Issue / Russia Road Safety Campaign Uses Topless Women To Force Drivers To Slow Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Safety Offences And Their Fines. by Sylverbox(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2015
I just thought to share this little piece of information with fellow NLanders. Before now I knew there were limits to what different law enforcers could and should demand drivers on our roads. Attached is a copy of a comprehensive list of possible offences and their fines. This list can be gotten from any FRSC office, or even the banks.
Its high time we begin to know and act like we know on of these things. I personally pin this list with my vehicle peppers so any corrupt policeman(especially) seeing it will thread carefully.

Re: Road Safety Offences And Their Fines. by psucc(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2015
This is quite educative.

Pls you can upload the soft copy to make it clearer or better still edit the scan copy to render it more legible.

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Offences And Their Fines. by Sylverbox(m): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2015
OK sir, let me see how I an make it clearer.
This the best I got., kindly zoom to decipher.

Re: Road Safety Offences And Their Fines. by lalasticlala(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Informative but not legible.. Not bold
Re: Road Safety Offences And Their Fines. by VV2A(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2015
Attached in Word.

(1) (Reply)

sold sold sold.Clean 2007 Model Hyundai Elantra Forsale / Liberty Jeep 2004 Model@ N970k / Mobil 1 5w 30 Full Synthetic Motor Oil And Castrol 5w 30 Edge Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.