Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, (7144 Views)

We’ll Consult Wide Before Approving ECOWAS-EU Free Trade Deal—buhari / Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him / $2.1b arms deal:Buhari Is Losing His Integrity - Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by yahx(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2015
chat2deen:

It takes a thief to know a thief, a gay to know a gay, sorry bro u are late, any time u mention me, I will have to wear my pampers for double protection cos ur aggression shows u are a gay rapist.
then u ar d 196+ gay while me if buhari can ever win then I may b d gay obama wants
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Ajorosun: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
I promised to continue in exposing these evil men and their plans. Jonathan has proven to Obama that he is nobody's puppet. USA and Britain wanted him to legalize same-sex marriage but he refused, they threatened to sanction NIGERIA. next Obama planned to spread to Ebola using the man from Liberia, he wanted Ebola to spread through out Nigeria so that Jonathan would have to sign the bill in exchange get cure for Ebola. But GOD intervened and his planned failed. next USA and British refused to sell arms to Nigerian to fight Boko haram. now their plan is to frustrate Jonathan because he refused to do their bidding and then support BUHARI who will be their puppet and legalize gay marriage... Nigerian Beware.. Do not be deceived by these evil men's false promises. They have evil plans, but GOD will disgrace them.
http://www.naij.com/303967-jonathan-to-meet-obama-cameron-over-arms-refusal.html

Wow so Buhari is not Islamizing Nigeria again buh to sign gay-marriage bill....... Op use ur brain

6 Likes

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Craigston: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Uyi168:
..between america's economy nd dat of our's...wch one of dm do u thnk z ailing?..
Both economies are really ailing. But ours is ailing from corruption. You can't underestimate the influence of greed: they don't mind crashing ours since it'll increase our dependency and boost theirs.
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by 100Cents: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Buhari as local government chairman Daura..

1 Like

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
I didn't even bother to read, but buhari will be the last person to ever support gay marriage.

Rubbish thread.

3 Likes

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by ekolajossyadde(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
you had said it all. i had seen it coming

2 Likes

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Shiifi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

you also are infected with evil just like your master evil genius buhari
hohohohohohkhko laughing in chinesse
clueless idiot after pej collected som bomb from shekau to kill inocent nig dats nt enough shd sacrifice her fellow widow to her demons again wat for.....
for vistory for poll.
and u demonic spirit of otueke x hear blabbing nonsence
all i know x

sai buhari and there must b change

2 Likes

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by halimaabi: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nah him go come vote am in Bokoharis go loose the election
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by chamboy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Federal Neuroscience Yaba, Midterm break caused dis...
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Igwe9(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

why did they want to sanction NIGERIA and refuse to sell arms? you need to think too my friend
#
This question was asked to the president and his answer is that there was a peceived human right violation by the America, and to America, not legalizing gay marriage is a violation of human right, you check am naa.
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Curlieweed: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

you also are infected with evil just like your master evil genius buhari

Correction!

Buhari is the polar opposite of genius. In fact it's an unpardonable grammatical faux pas, you can't put Buhari and genius in the same sentence.

2 Likes

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Franchise21(m): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
I promised to continue in exposing these evil men and their plans. Jonathan has proven to Obama that he is nobody's puppet. USA and Britain wanted him to legalize same-sex marriage but he refused, they threatened to sanction NIGERIA. next Obama planned to spread to Ebola using the man from Liberia, he wanted Ebola to spread through out Nigeria so that Jonathan would have to sign the bill in exchange get cure for Ebola. But GOD intervened and his planned failed. next USA and British refused to sell arms to Nigerian to fight Boko haram. now their plan is to frustrate Jonathan because he refused to do their bidding and then support BUHARI who will be their puppet and legalize gay marriage... Nigerian Beware.. Do not be deceived by these evil men's false promises. They have evil plans, but GOD will disgrace them.
http://www.naij.com/303967-jonathan-to-meet-obama-cameron-over-arms-refusal.html
OP, ur madness z incurable. So it's dis sharia GMB dat wud legalize it, ba?

1 Like

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Jarexxx(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Horllamideh(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
please tell/show me where Jonathan said " please Obama come and fight boko haram for me"?..
Relax broe,calling on the U.S to fight boko haram for him is the same thing as calling Obama to come and help him.Obama is the no.1 citizen of the U.S and they cannot send out the army on mission without his consent....Do you gerrit??
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Orunto: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
So this euro-arab-cia Terrorists for gay rights are just punishing Gej for a sin he has not committed?
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Here2BustnScrew: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Curlieweed:

Correction!

Buhari is the polar opposite of genius. In fact it's an unpardonable grammatical faux pas, you can't put Buhari and genius in the same sentence.
chai..boss, make the old man no faint.
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Here2BustnScrew: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Horllamideh:

Relax broe,calling on the U.S to fight boko haram for him is the same thing as calling Obama to come and help him.Obama is the no.1 citizen of the U.S and they cannot send out the army on mission without his consent....Do you gerrit??
but did he say "us please come and help" he said if they can fight Isis what stops them from fighting boko haram..
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
You must take Nigerian story be so dumb.WTF,does GMB look like he will be any concerned about this.Hian.

1 Like

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Gliding(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

if after campaigning and supporting him and thereafter buhari wins in the dreamland, tell me what will make buhari not sign the bill?.

Do you really think that GMB, the so called fanatic whose opponents always characterize as a hard liner will actually endorse this?

1 Like

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by fr3do(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Buhari is a sharia advocate, he is surely against gay marriage.

1 Like

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by gebest: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote
author=Here2BustnScrew post=30840719]I promised to continue in exposing
these evil men and their plans. Jonathan has proven to Obama that he is
nobody's puppet. USA and Britain wanted him to legalize same-sex
marriage but he refused, they threatened to sanction NIGERIA. next Obama
planned to spread to Ebola using the man from Liberia, he wanted Ebola
to spread through out Nigeria so that Jonathan would have to sign the
bill in exchange get cure for Ebola. But GOD intervened and his planned
failed. next USA and British refused to sell arms to Nigerian to fight
Boko haram. now their plan is to frustrate Jonathan because he refused
to do their bidding and then support BUHARI who will be their puppet and
legalize gay marriage... Nigerian Beware.. Do not be deceived by these
evil men's false promises. They have evil plans, but GOD will disgrace
them.

if after campaigning and supporting him and thereafter buhari wins in
the dreamland, tell me what will make buhari not sign the bill?. or is
buhari smarter than Obama?

http://www.naij.com/303967-jonathan-to-meet-obama-cameron-over-arms-refusal.html[/quote]then you dont know mush about Buhari.
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by mrmetoo1: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
The same man that wants to Islmaize Nigeria, then later wants to Christianize it, now wants to unban gay marriage. This Buhari man sha, only him. Barcanista please come and get your people, you guys make so much sense its mind blowing

3 Likes

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by horlabiyi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Being a GEJ follower,I won't believe this cos GMB is a fantic of Islam which is totally against same sex marriage. So,I'm calling this silly propaganda.

1 Like

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by dustmalik: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Another yaba left patient just escaped. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by StunningCEO: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

if after campaigning and supporting him and thereafter buhari wins in the dreamland, tell me what will make buhari not sign the bill?. or is buhari smarter than Obama?

Mancks reincarnatn. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by nogames: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote [\b]
author=Leo001 post=30843865]When Noah in the bible was building an ark,
so where the people then not believing him, not until the doom day! but
God will not allow that to happen in Nigeria! Op is telling us the
truth but some of us are brain wash with change that will be the
greatest Nigeria undoing! [/quote] [\b] So Jona is now Noah right?
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Here2BustnScrew: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
KAI BUHAR KAI BUHARI
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by rusher14: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Give it up already!!!

Haven't you guys learnt anything?

The more you bash Buhari the more popular he becomes.

Try to sell the positive side of your principal, if any any.

But as long as people discuss Buhari the more interested people would be in him.

A few people I know listened to his interview on Ebony TV just to ridicule him yet left with a more positive opinion of him at the end. Can't say if they'll vote him, but he no longer looks the demon many of you portrayed him to be.
Good luck in your slandering exercise.
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Here2BustnScrew: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
rusher14:
Give it up already!!!

Haven't you guys learnt anything?

The more you bash Buhari the more popular he becomes.

Try to sell the positive side of your principal, if any any.

But as long as people discuss Buhari the more interested people would be in him.

A few people I know listened to his interview on Ebony TV just to ridicule him yet left with a more positive opinion of him at the end. Can't say if they'll vote him, but he no longer looks the demon many of you portrayed him to be.
Good luck in your slandering exercise.
I am only exposing his evil agenda
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

if after campaigning and supporting him and thereafter buhari wins in the dreamland, tell me what will make buhari not sign the bill?. or is buhari smarter than Obama?

Same-S*ex marriage is not even "Legal" here in the States.
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by rusher14: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

I am only exposing his evil agenda

It is obvious you know nothing.

Even in America is gay marriage accepted in all States?

What penalties do the other states pay for not endorsing it?

My friend stick to other issues your likes have been broadcasting such as Boko Haram or the WASC issue at least some gullible may still buy it.
Re: DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, by Here2BustnScrew: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
rusher14:

It is obvious you know nothing.

Even in America is gay marriage accepted in all States?

What penalties do the other states pay for not endorsing it?

My friend stick to other issues your likes have been broadcasting such as Boko Haram or the WASC issue at least some gullible may still buy it.

it is obvious you too know nothing, why were they putting so much pressure on NIGERIA to sign the bill?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's 97th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / National Assembly Resumes Today / Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.