Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Corruption…the Root Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corruption…the Root Of Nigeria (429 Views)

Wonders Shall Never End, Is This How Pmb Is Fighting Corruption? / Practical Reason(s) Why We Calculate The Root Of A Function / Buhari is Here: I.T.F Pay Us Our Money...enough Of Your Corruption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption…the Root Of Nigeria by YetieLee(f): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2015
hello fellow nairalanders… I'm writing this from the bottom of my heart with so much pain.
Nigerian top the list of Africa's richest, still we are in a dilemma with the kind of education system our governments chose.
Its so painful when I think about my education going down the drain with no assistance.
with the whole lot of rich people we av in this country, we should never lack anymore but everyone is busy looking after their family and pumping money into politics.
some of this rich men can stand up for educational loans/educational sponsor so far there would be an income every 4 years.
even after acquiring some skill, u find out that ur business can not be started up because of funds.
its a pity where Nigeria is heading to.
I hope we youths remain the lesders of 2moro and Nigeria remains the gaint of Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Eksu Closed Up Again After Students Protest / PLEASE HELP, M.sc Research Student / Why Do Some Student Cause Nuisance Using Loud Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.