Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card – Obasanjo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card – Obasanjo (520 Views)

The Tomato Seller Forgot To Ask For My Party Membership Card' / Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Bag Martin Luther King’s Awards / Luxembourg PM Becomes First EU Leader To Wed Gay Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card – Obasanjo by Ptimes: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
As criticisms and commendations continue to trail his dramatic exit from the Peoples Democratic Party, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has explained how he arrived at the decision to dump the party to which he belonged for 16 years.
The former president had Monday announced his resignation as a member of the party on whose platform he ruled the country between 1999 and 2007.
Mr. Obasanjo renounced his membership of the PDP when some leaders of the party led by Surajudeen Oladunjoye, the chairman of the ward around his former residence in Ita Eko, visited him at his Presidential Hilltop mansion in Abeokuta home.
The former president directed Mr. Oladunjoye to tear his membership card at a press conference organised during the visit.
About two hours later, the PDP leadership in Ogun State announced the expulsion of the former president from the party.
SEE MORE...........................
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177051-why-i-directed-pdp-ward-leader-to-tear-my-membership-card-obasanjo.html
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card – Obasanjo by SuperSuave(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card – Obasanjo by veekid(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
na una sabi o, if u like order dem to tear ur prick na una get an

(1) (Reply)

Www.megahitsystems.com / Attention!! Avoid This Fake Airtime Giveaway / Nigeria Defence Academy (nda) Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.