Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Eden Hazard Is An Average Player - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Eden Hazard Is An Average Player (10489 Views)

Eden Hazard Is Better Than Ronaldo – Mourinho / Eden Hazard Named Player Of The Year. / Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2015
I watched with awe yesterday as chelsea struggled to defend a 1 goal lead against an out of form psg side. Their star man eden hazard was no where to be found for almost 90 minutes. He struggled to make impact neither did he complete a successful cross into the opponents area. I once read a post one here about comparisons between neymar and hazard and with all due respect i can conclude that neymar is miles ahead of hazard in terms of creativity, impact play and goal scoring. Neymar has never been anonymous for Barcelona ever since he signed and statistics this season show hazard isn't in his class. To me, hazard is just an average player who takes advantage of weak oppositions in EPL to shine cool

9 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Gooci(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
half blood prince undecided
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2015
Gooci:
half blood prince undecided

U mean hazard?
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Gooci(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2015
searching4love:

U mean hazard?
meant the thing that opened this thread cheesy
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2015
searching4love:
I watched with awe yesterday as chelsea struggled to defend a 1 goal lead against an out of form psg side. Their star man eden hazard was no where to be found for almost 90 minutes. He struggled to make impact neither did he complete a successful cross into the opponents area. I once read a post one here about comparisons between neymar and hazard and with all due respect i can conclude that neymar is miles ahead of hazard in terms of creativity, impact play and goal scoring. Neymar has never been anonymous for Barcelona ever since he signed and statistics this season show hazard isn't in his class. To me, hazard is just an average player who takes advantage of weak oppositions in EPL to shine cool
Did u watch Rinaldo against Athletico Madrid?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by ginawest(f): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2015
taah....eden z more dan average....yestadae wasn't jes to his favour
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Shubbylee(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2015
Mr OP u're very silly.....didn't this Out of form PSG beat Barca this season? At least we got a draw!! U're using one match to judge a player. Otondo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Shubbylee:
Mr OP u're very silly.....didn't this Out of form PSG beat Barca this season? At least we got a draw!! U're using one match to judge a player. Otondo!!

Apply Decorum . Counter my points with facts not insults. I won't say anything to you further

8 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Francman(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mr Man, Hazard is a classy player! I think his size ain't doing any favour.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
yemibayo:
Did u watch Rinaldo against Athletico Madrid?

Ronaldo is a proven world class and he's in a world of his own including messi. Their goal drought or bad games wilk still be considered as a good performance for average players

4 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Francman:
Mr Man, Hazard is a classy player! I think his size ain't doing any favour.

Does neymar has the size? Does oscar? It ain't about size but consistency. Hazard is overhyped

3 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by nedu2000(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hazard good

1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by nzeobi(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
He even slows down chelsea s attacks with his needless dribbles. I still think he should work on his finishing if he is to be seen to be on same level with messi and neymar
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
nzeobi:
He even slows down chelsea s attacks with his needless dribbles. I still think he should work on his finishing if he is to be seen to be on same level with messi and neymar

Bro in as much as i agree with you. Please don't use messi and neymar in the same context. Messi is miles ahead of neymar and the only rival messi has in football is C. Ronaldo. If hazard works on his finishing he can only struggle to be in neymars class not messi cool
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Gooci(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mr Op, instead of looking for hazard's fault, ynot focus on searching for your love. ALABAMUSA cool

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by nzeobi(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
searching4love:

Bro in as much as i agree with you. Please don't use messi and neymar in the same context. Messi is miles ahead of neymar and the only rival messi has in football is C. Ronaldo. If hazard works on his finishing he can only struggle to be in neymars class not messi cool
You have a point bt he should be more direct
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Shubbylee(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
searching4love:

Apply Decorum . Counter my points with facts not insults. I won't say anything to you further

Alright Sorry About that!! I was just too Angry with ur write up!!

Hazard was Two young player of the year and one time player of the year in France ligue1. he was also young player of the year in England last season. he played for Lille in France and helped them win the league and Cup double in 2010/2011 all under the age of 20. Lille winning the ligue1 in France is like Everton or Spurs winning the EPL!! (you know how hard that is) Hazard did it for them. His father/mother were footballers and all his younger ones are all footballers too (just to show how football is in his blood).

Every player has his ON and OFF days!! Although he wasn't impressive last night, he was a threat and was being constantly fouled!!

Hazard Vs Neymar
Neymar is from Brazil (A football giant), Hazard is from Belgium (which is not well known for football). Neymar plays in a more advanced role BESIDE the CF (along with Messi and Suarez) !! Hazard plays BEHIND the CF!! inspite of this, Hazard adds more value to Chelsea than Neymar does to Barca. Hazard is stronger, faster and more technically gifted although Neymar is more Skillful.

8 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shubbylee:

Alright Sorry About that!! I was just too Angry with ur write up!!

Hazard was Two young player of the year and one time player of the year in France ligue1. he was also young player of the year in England last season. he played for Lille in France and helped them win the league and Cup double in 2010/2011 all under the age of 20. Lille winning the ligue1 in France is like Everton or Spurs winning the EPL!! (you know how hard that is) Hazard did it for them. His father/mother were footballers and all his younger ones are all footballers too (just to show how football is in his blood).

Every player has his ON and OFF days!! Although he wasn't impressive last night, he was a threat and was being constantly fouled!!

Hazard Vs Neymar
Neymar is from Brazil (A football giant), Hazard is from Belgium (which is not well known for football). Neymar plays in a more advanced role BESIDE the CF (along with Messi and Suarez) !! Hazard plays BEHIND the CF!! inspite of this, Hazard adds more value to Chelsea than Neymar does to Barca. Hazard is stronger, faster and more technically gifted although Neymar is more Skillful.

I disagree with the bolded. Neymar has 24 goals in all competitions already this season and 17 assist. Can hazard beat that? Neymar operates on the wing like hazard does. He is not the main CF. Messi was also shifted to the wing to accommodate Suarez or pedro in the middle. As a winger, he beats harzard hands down.

3 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Krasid(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
nzeobi:
True.His needless dribbles is annoying sometimes and slows Chelsea's attack.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by lordhugo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Working BET-SHOP for immediate sale in Delta State.

Hello fellow NLders,

I currently have a betshop for sale. I will be travelling out of the country for my masters program soon and my mum says she does not like the business (she says its gambling) even though it has been filling my pockets and account with some money. i do not have any trusted person to leave the shop in his/her care so i guess i have to sell.

Shop dimensions and specifications.

1. 15feet by 15feet (Inside)
2. Made of Steel plates (Container)
3. 15feet by 20feet outside veranda (German concrete and sparsely tiled)
4. Over-hanging roof outdoors.
5. Stylish PVC ceilings

List of Bet-shop Equipment.

1. Two (2) Lenovo Desktop computers (2gb RAM)
2. Four (4) Samsung 732NW Monitors
3. One (1) 21inch Samsung TV
4. One (1) 14 inch Philips TV/DVD combo TV
5. One (1) 8 feet betting counter with partitions and personal cupboard
6. One (1) 1.5 KVA Inverter
7. One (1) 7200MBS Wireless Router
8. One (1) 2.5KVA Sumec Firman petrol generator.
9. One (1) Thermal printer
10. One (1) Hp 3 in 1 F1500 series printer/copier/scanner.
11. Two (2) Keyboards.
12. Two (2) Mice.
13. One (1) Fixtures board.
14. One (1) Upholstered bench.
15. Four (4) Plastic chairs.
16. One (1) Rechargeable standing fan.

others include electrical extensions, low energy bulbs,

All systems, printers and router are networked!

Current Rent expires exactly in March 2016

Shop is in a very busy and safe neighborhood.
Asking price- Call 08030964896 (serious buyers only)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2136404_20150219094537_jpeg3656daf22ec6d206319c2af781f2dbd6
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by hadeola009(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
I disagree wit u dat eden hazard is an average player nd u saying he takes advantage of premier league defenders by saying dey ar poor. falcao scored mor dan 20th goals in his first season in la liga nd in premier league he as not score up 2 10 goals nd u said premier league defenders at poor. u dey beef hazard nd I like d fact dat u go 2 dis level. ur point na off point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
hadeola009:
I disagree wit u dat eden hazard is an average player nd u saying he takes advantage of premier league defenders by saying dey ar poor. falcao scored mor dan 20th goals in his first season in la liga nd in premier league he as not score up 2 10 goals nd u said premier league defenders at poor. u dey beef hazard nd I like d fact dat u go 2 dis level. ur point na off point

How many has Sanchez that just came scored? What of Diego Costa? What of Bony? What of sakho of West Ham? Guy don't use falcao as an example. Many foreign players find it easy in the over rated EPL

3 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Krasid(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hazard might not be in my top 5 players in the world, but he is definitely not average.He was fouled 9 times against PSG and was not given the chance to play the way he usually does.He is one of the best players, if not the best in the EPL right now.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Chikamary20(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2015
I was following your comments, until when you mentiöned that the Epl is overated. Dude just stick to Npl

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Chikamary20(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Op knows nothing about football by calling hazard an average player
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by lamborghinifcb(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2015
hadeola009:

wel bro seemz u v 4gotn zo quick? Yaya Toure didn't zcor up to 15 goals in four seasons or zo wearing d barca jersey nau in EPL he z a regular goal scorer of ova 15 goals in da Epl every season. Costa was under d shadows of Cr7 and Leo in la liga bhet now he is d shinning light in Epl potentially player of d season dere. wat of Cesc-d king of assists in Epl didnt av up to half of d assists he z gt nau n Epl....d list z endless!
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by dachpee(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
I sure say no Man U fan write this rubbish, Google Hazard and read for yourself
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by dubylhover(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op it iss very clear that you're a biased barca fan..I honestly feel its an insult to compare hazard nd neymar..when you compare attackers,yu use certain factors like speed,dribble,take ons,goals etc...its only goals neymar surpasses hazard nd its because of his advanced role in d team..hazard is lyk a playmaker and winger joined together..when d going gets tough for chelsea,hazard is dier magician,where as messi is d one for barca..hazard has more responsibility for chelsea than neymar for barca..op b sincere nd ansa dx question,if you were a defender,wud yu prefer to b faced one on one with hazard or neymarto me,hazard is among d best 5 players in d world PRESENTLY just behind ronaldo,messi nd robben..

Op I'm a die hard mancunian..red army
A manchester united fan..no sentiments...I'll take hazard over any oda player in dis world excluding messi ron nd robb

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Qoaki3k: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Krasid:
Hazard might not be in my top 5 players in the world, but he is definitely not average.He was fouled 9 times against PSG and w as not given the chance to play the way he usually does.He is one of the best players, if not the best in the EPL right now.

Hear yourself. You said he wasn't allowed to play. Do you expect opponents to look at him like mumu and alow him play? I thought you guys call him a master dribbler. Why can't he find his way past the defense? Fouling him 9 times is not a yardstick for how good a player is. Everyone gets fouled on the pitch. Hazard is overrated
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Chikamary20:
I was following your comments, until when you mentiöned that the Epl is overated. Dude just stick to Npl

Is epl not overrated If i certain player is shining or performing in other leagues in Europe or elsewhere, the next thing most of you say is MAKE HE COME PREMIERSHIP con prove himself as if premier league defenders wears iron boot. Many average players came to epl and shined. Michu came to Swansea then and was scoring for fun. Aguero's first season over 20 goals, negredo 24goals in all competitions in his 1st season in England. Diego Costa is topping the current chart in his 1st season. The list is endless.

My point is had this guys remained in their respective leagues, many of u epl fans will challenge them to come play in England to see how tough it is
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 20, 2015
dubylhover:
Op it iss very clear that you're a biased barca fan..I honestly feel its an insult to compare hazard nd neymar..when you compare attackers,yu use certain factors like speed,dribble,take ons,goals etc...its only goals neymar surpasses hazard nd its because of his advanced role in d team..hazard is lyk a playmaker and winger joined together..when d going gets tough for chelsea,hazard is dier magician,where as messi is d one for barca..hazard has more responsibility for chelsea than neymar for barca..op b sincere nd ansa dx question,if you were a defender,wud yu prefer to b faced one on one with hazard or neymarto me,hazard is among d best 5 players in d world PRESENTLY just behind ronaldo,messi nd robben..

Op I'm a die hard mancunian..red army
A manchester united fan..no sentiments...I'll take hazard over any oda player in dis world excluding messi ron nd robb

Stop spewing gibberish my friend. Hazard is whose magician? Why cant he be their magician against PSG? Why can't he perform magic against Bradford that wired them 4-2? Why can't his magic win Chelsea at least a trophy last season?

Fact is neymar is way above this guy whether u like it ir not. Neymar has been a consistent perfomer since his days in Santos as a teenager. He was the best player in the Brazilian league at 19yrs then and his performance was monitored across Europe which eventually earned him a move to Barcelona. Many big names moved to barca in the past but were always in messi's shadow. Despite having messi present he his their second best player this season with 24 goals in all competitions and 17assist so far. Is hazard the best performer in chealsea this season? NO. Diego Costa and fabregas are above him in goals and assists. All he does is needless dribbles and draw fouls from opponents.

Neymar is also played on the wing in barca so as to accommodate Suarez or Messi in the middle. He only leads the attack in the brazil national team and as a winger, hazard is not close to his dribbling, assist and goal scoring .

We all watched the world cup together. What magic did harzard perform for Belgium He was out shined by kelvin Debruyne, Divock Origi and Felliani in the same team. Neymar was injured and it was the end of Brazil's world cup.

Neymar has over 40 goals for Brazil in 60 something appearances at just 22. It won't take long for him to smash Ronaldo De lima's Brazil goal record and become their highest goal scorer.

Can same be said of hazard in Belgium? Hazard is overrated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ludogorets Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 2) On 26th November 2014 / Arsenal Vs West Ham United (3 - 0) On 5th April 2017 / Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.