Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Importance Of Suger Cane Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Importance Of Suger Cane Farming (551 Views)

How To Start Sugar Cane Farming In Nigeria / Importance Of Agriculture To Nigeria Economy / Pastor Ashimolowo Explains The Importance Of Rice Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Suger Cane Farming by RZQ3: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
I recently heard that super cane farming is very lucrative and very easy to operate and I want to venture into it can any body help me: cost of setting up the farm on an acre of land where to get the seed and so on. please your response will be highly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Palm Plantation Required For Lease In Rivers State / Land For Lease Pls / Grain Cleaning Machine Dust Avoiding Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.