Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband (2149 Views)

Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by mide1811: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2009
This is a story of two pple that touched me & made me ask a seemingly difficult question. Which is worse btw a wife beater and a husband that cheats.

A man cheated on his wife so much he even had the guts to bring his concubines home to flaunt at her, this was a big psychological trauma for her that nearly landed her in a psychiatric home. and the second is

A man that tortures his wife physically so much that he beats her & fractured her hip permanently.

So which is worse, A CHEATING HUSBAND OR A WIFE BEATER?
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by Ben13: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2009
mehhhnnn. . . .none of the above undecided
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by algood(f): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2009
Both
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by mide1811: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2009
Yea, i both are bad, but one must be more horrible than the oda, wats ur choice? No chance 2 sit on the fence here
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by algood(f): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2009
mide1811:

Yea, i both are bad, but one must be more horrible than the oda, wats ur choice? No chance 2 sit on the fence here

None is my choice, am not sitting on the fence, i dont pray for any of the two.

If any of the two present itself, why shuld i kil myself over a man that does not deserve it,

The marriage is dead.

i can live my live before i am killed or run mental, this life is too precious that one shuld now kill himself over a man, if i die in that situation i might end up not making heaven .

Do you know the painful part , the man might repent and become a good man and he makes heaven.

So far i can zip up and never remarry so far my first is alive, my dear am out of that marriage once there is a threat to my life.
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by mide1811: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2009
hmmnnn, interesting, i take it dat u have no qualms in walking of of ur marriage. Watever happened to the old culture of endurance in marriage, fighting to make ur marriage wok?
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by JJYOU: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2009
mide1811:

hmmnnn, interesting, i take it that u have no qualms in walking of of ur marriage. Watever happened to the old culture of endurance in marriage, fighting to make ur marriage wok?
I DONT SUPPORT SOME GOOD FOR NOTHING WOMEN. my brother which of this 2 options would you choose for your daughters?
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by mide1811: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2009
who is dat question for?
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by plappville(f): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2009
A capital letter NONE OF THE ABOVE, but what kind of women will be going through this pains all in the name of marriage? do they think there is no life if they have to divoce their mannerless socalled husband. Tell them to wake up, i grade the both as bad, beating ur wife can kill her, and cheating on her can transmit to her a deadly desease so the two na Dsame ooo.
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by hotstuff06(f): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2009
JJYOU:

I don't SUPPORT SOME GOOD FOR NOTHING WOMEN. my brother which of this 2 options would you choose for your daughters?

Abi ke, which would u choose for your daughter.

As for me non is acceptable. I am married and will fight to keep my marriage but once he starts to beat me or cheat constantly, I am out. Several women have been killed either by been beaten to death or getting some incurable disease.
Life is too short, I'd rather focus my time to taking care of my children than trying to save a marriage that may end up being the cause of my death.
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by Ndipe(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2009
@the poster, which ONE will you choose?
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by mohawkchic(f): 5:20am On Jan 07, 2009
~Both Scums of the Earth if you ask Me!! Wouldnt wish anyone to have to choose !!Surely there are other options!!
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by syren: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

[color=#550000]~Both Scums of the Earth if you ask Me!! Wouldn't wish anyone to have to choose !![b]Surely there are other options!![/[/b]color]

Exactly, like being single. I know they promised eachother 'till death us part' but living with a serial cheater or a wifebeater will surely send one to their grave much earlier than expected, that's if it doesn't send them to a psychiatric hospital first. cry
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by algood(f): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2009
mide1811:

hmmnnn, interesting, i take it that u have no qualms in walking of of ur marriage. Watever happened to the old culture of endurance in marriage, fighting to make ur marriage wok?

abeg leave that story till death do us part,i can endure marriage and make it work, but my dear once my life or my kids life is at stake, abeg i go use the little strenght which i get to take care of myself and my children,rather than be beaten to death or sent to pyschatric hospital and allow another woman to come and mess up the future of my children for me.

u get my point
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by KarmaMod(f): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2009
mide1811:

You should have been discarded with tissues.

"Old culture" had divorces as well, dodoyo.
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by SeanT21(f): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2009
I will choose the wife beater.I dare him put his hands on me.
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by Hauwa1: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2009
BOTH EVIL, I won't tolerate either
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by TOYOSI20(f): 4:50am On Jan 08, 2009
Sounds like a trick question to me!!! angry
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by sparta(f): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2009
No. 1 question, waiting for the answer.

Anyway none of the above.
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by kokorunna(m): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2009
They are both worse and will advise both women in this situation to leave their husbands before something terrible happens.

Any husband that beats their wife's are ANIMALS and should be locked up for good, probably they suffering mentally

While a cheating husband has a physical problem and will end up with AIDS. shocked
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by kushi1: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2009
ah ahn!! Neither
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by sweetmum(f): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2009
non is good,but i think cheater is better.
atleast you can talk to him,but the beater might have dislocated your jaw, so no dialogue.
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by iice(f): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2009
Both horrible.
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by Pepeye(f): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2009
None of the above
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by ariblaze(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2009
actually there is always a 3rd choice

walking away. . . . it hasnt killed anyone before worse case scenario one would be termed hasty or a coward

walk away
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by Busybody2(f): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ Topic

None of the above. If the mans wandering eyes don't send you into a mental home, it can give you Aids, which is likely to kill you and him, and render your children orphans. It is also possible for him to beat you to death which would have his arse in jail, and I am sure you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that your children would suffer in this instance too undecided
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by EfemenaXY: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2009

@ Poster, let's rephrase your original question: If the woman was the husband beater and / or the cheater, who would you chose? I guess it must be difficult for most Nigerian men to ever imagine their wives blatently cheating on them cool or putting the fear of God into their husbands by beating them up?

As almost everyone else has pointed out, there really is no choice between both evils. No one in their right minds would choose either!
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by Tgirl4real(f): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ Post

they are both terrible, but i will prefer a cheating hubby to a wife beater anyday undecided
Re: Who Would You Choose Between A Wife Beater & A Cheating Husband by tope2000(f): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2009
Neither cool

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? / CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With / Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.