Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice (1914 Views)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) / 9 Strange Things Your Body Does That You Never Knew Were Defense Mechanisms / Strange Things Ur Body Does That U Never Knew Were Defense Mechanisms(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by zigger(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
All ladies have done atleast 2 of these...
1. Laughed or coughed so hard when
you’re on your period and more blood
comes out.
2. When you think nobody is looking, you
readjust your bra, stick your hand in, pull
‘em up one at a time, straighten the band
and straps, and add an extra squeeze to
make sure everything is in its place,
3. Sit in a strange position when farting,
so the fart bubble does not go up the
…..you know.
4. Open your mouth really wide while
putting mascara on.
5. When you don’t have a pad around
when you start your period…you fold up
toilet paper, place in the middle of the
underwear, struggle to pull up pants
without dislodging the tissue, walk
unnaturally so as not to mess up the
paper….. Bloody shredded paper in your
underwear when you get home,
6. Spending 30 minutes in front of the
mirror trying to get the perfect “cat eye.”
7. That amazing back/stomach scratch
when you take your bra off after a long
day. Best feeling ever.
8. Indiscriminately checking any fellow
female for a “period stain” who asks,
regardless of who they are-even your
worst enemy or someone you’ve never
met before.
9. The period check. When you’re sitting
down, you “accidentally” drop something
and while you’re bending over to pick it
up, you sneak a peek between your legs
to make sure you’re not leaking.
Comment on this thread and say
“Eww, I’ve never done that before
Re: 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by Sheenor: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin
Re: 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by LarrySun(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Eww! I've never done that before.
Re: 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by Wendy80(f): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
No 1 though.....natural
Re: 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by sucezTP(f): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2015
grin I'm guilty of everything sha, except No 4.
Re: 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 02, 2015
Wendy80:
No 1 though.....natural
Really?
Re: 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by Wendy80(f): 8:48am On May 03, 2015
Eco2580:

Really?

Yes oh, no1 is very true.

1 Like

Re: 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 08, 2015
Wendy80:

Yes oh, no1 is very true.
Yes o
Re: 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by Yemiolads(f): 8:06pm On May 08, 2015
lollll
Re: 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by Yemiolads(f): 8:13pm On May 08, 2015
Re: 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by rezzy: 9:52pm On May 08, 2015
When your period is giving you sign, you dip one finger into your veejay to see if it has started.

A caught a girl doing this.
Re: 9 Strange Things All Ladies Have Done @least Twice by saheed2532(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Am Having Difficulty Seeing With My Montly Period / I Need A Very good body Cream / 65-year-old Woman Shows Off Her Shockingly Amazing Beach Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.