Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

My View On GMB And GEJ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On GMB And GEJ. (406 Views)

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On GMB And GEJ. by akanbiaa(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Those who ask me that I have shown so much passion for APC well let me clear the air, I believe Buhari is the solution at the moment to Nigerias enormous problem no matter the party that's fields him I have faith he can destroy the wrong structure and build a good foundation that we the youth that have good in our hearts can build on, you first destroy a bad structure, build a good foundation, work on the structure and roofing and other vital things needed which the destroying of the old structure and building a good foundation is the priority for now. I believe both PDP and APC have bad eggs but with the leadership of Buhari with his reputation and records he can right the wrongs the bad eggs that repent will be accomodated and those that refuse shall face their rightful punishment according to the constitution and these is a gradual process, we need to give room and chance for the bad eggs in PDP and APC to repent under a Buhari Government when the head is good the whole body will fall in line, I find it inconvenient to support a Leader that we have differing opinions on stealing and Corruption my Moral believes can never be compromised.

1 Like

Re: My View On GMB And GEJ. by baybeeboi: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Story for the gods.
GEJ till....................

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peterside Calls Off Rally In Honour Of Okrika Gun Attack Victims / Any Further Vote Delay ‘unconstitutional': Jega / Is A State High Court Verdict Binding On The Nation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.