Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) (6500 Views)

Our Government Can Lie:d:d:d / ;D;D;D / Be Security Conscious Your Car Is Precious....;d;d (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by ritababe(f): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
canalily:
mehn! Just rainy and chily

it also rainy here self
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by JoeCutie(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Beennkumar:

Definitely. Thank you. smiley
Anytime. smiley

Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by makazona(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2015
DuchessLily:
And den........ My shout out goes to Seun Mr Nairaland, Canalily my Canadian counterpart smiley, Gazzuzz, Thexzy, Doroboss, Makazona, Bog12, Chuxy, Homotoyosi10 and all d Nairaland loyal babes and guys

DuchessLily rocks...holla back,baby!

i hope u are well?
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by Vivly(f): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks for the shout out Beennkumar. Hope you're good now.
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by canalily(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
ritababe:

it also rainy here self
mehn baby i was so frosty last 9t nd was just chiling alonesad chia i wish u'r around dah 9twink
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by canalily(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Vivly:
Thanks for the shout out Beennkumar. Hope you're good now.
you know him be4undecided ?
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
canalily:
of cos ? U promised....send it naa
of what
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by canalily(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
DuchessLily:

But tweedy I'm not d one in charge of d kitchen today nau undecided
so i should die of hungerundecided pls take charge of this month nauangry
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by canalily(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

of what
the list nauangry
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
canalily:
the list nauangry
what are you giving me if i send it
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by canalily(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

what are you giving me if i send it
according to ur list nauwink
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
canalily:
according to ur list nauwink
okay
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by canalily(m): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

okay
my lovewink
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
canalily:
my lovewink
you are always online
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by canalily(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

you are always online
nt at allangry i often check and read news. I gv u my lovewink
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
canalily:
nt at allangry i often check and read news. I gv u my lovewink
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by canalily(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

y naaundecided? u ar mine, pretty.
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by Bog12: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
DuchessLily:
And den........ My shout out goes to Seun Mr Nairaland, Canalily my Canadian counterpart smiley, Gazzuzz, Thexzy, Doroboss, Makazona, Bog12, Chuxy, Homotoyosi10 and all d Nairaland loyal babes and guys

Duchesslily mi blushing here... thanx for the mentioned... and the special shout out goes to you Angel Duchessluly, and other good people in Nairaland...be u PDP or APC we are all good people and we should keep it that way
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
canalily:
y naaundecided? u ar mine, pretty.
okay oo
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by Bog12: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tandullceblog a very warm shout out to you hope ur day is fantastic?
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by Bog12: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tandullceblog a very warm shout out to you hope ur day is fantastic?
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by canalily(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

okay oo
whch state ar uundecided
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweedyuz:

Special shoutout to u too bae.
what sort of signature is urs?
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by pweedyuz(f): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what sort of signature is urs?
Wetin do am
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by amanda2013(f): 12:53am On Feb 20, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
My shoutout goes to my sweetheart Amanda2013,and to all faithful gunner's fan.LONDON IS RED,Mukina2 i hail
cheesy you are the best!

Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2015
DuchessLily:
My shout out goes to duchesslily embarassed
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by DuchessLily(f): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:

My shout out goes to duchesslily embarassed
Aahh aahh... Why dis face nau?

Dis kind sad-blush grin
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by DuchessLily(f): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
canalily:
so i should die of hungerundecided pls take charge of this month nauangry
u see......Disadvantage of having more dan one love..... I would have been d one in charge everymnth, but alas...this! Hahahaha

Well u have to buy me a skyscraper in Canada b4 I will take charge of dis mnth or u remain hungryyyyy grin
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by DuchessLily(f): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
makazona:

DuchessLily rocks...holla back,baby!

i hope u are well?
Yeah...I'm good.
Thanx
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by canalily(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
DuchessLily:

u see......Disadvantage of having more dan one love..... I would have been d one in charge everymnth, but alas...this! Hahahaha

Well u have to buy me a skyscraper in Canada b4 I will take charge of dis mnth or u remain hungryyyyy grin
pls i wil. Jst feed me honey
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by DuchessLily(f): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
canalily:
pls i wil. Jst feed me honey

Hmmmm....I change my mind!

Stay hungry .... Kikikikikiki
Re: Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) by canalily(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
DuchessLily:

Hmmmm....I change my mind!

Stay hungry .... Kikikikikiki
honey mundecided? Pls

The Dirty Things Abuja Big Babes Do For Money / Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot / See Before And After Picture Of Dubai That Will Take Ur Breathe Away