Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Do U Need A Borehole And Pilling Expert - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do U Need A Borehole And Pilling Expert (614 Views)

7bedroom Duplex With 4sitting Room,borehole And Swimming Pool And 2rooms Boy' / Cost Of Digging A Borehole For Water? / Borehole And Pilling Expert. Reach Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Need A Borehole And Pilling Expert by dcollins14: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,
  Am Napoleon O Desmond (Borehole and Pilling Expert)Am using this avenue to connect to prospective clients that would want to sink a borehole at their residence,hotels and place of work.Our track record as a drilling company speaks for us .We have successfully drilled a large number of boreholes within and outside Lagos,North and South, i mean all part of Nigeria  accurate pre-drilling investigation/survey makes our drilling exercise  productive and promising .We don't sink boreholes that fails!!!!!!!!!!!!!We target water-bearing formations that favour groundwater accumulations within the subsurface using our cutting-edge geophysical instrument.A trial will surely convince U can Give a call-08060928856,08023332465.08191583756. Thanks.

Best Regards
Napoleon O Desmond
Re: Do U Need A Borehole And Pilling Expert by ajileko: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2009
How much will you charge to sink a borehole for residential drinking water in okun ajah (Eti Osa local govt.) and don't give me this bull to contact you because I won't. You should be able to give an average price or price range based on your experienced and skilled in these area. Also since you are familiar with the geological makeup of Lagos state. Looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Do U Need A Borehole And Pilling Expert by dcollins14: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2009
Hello sir, Thanks so much for your mail. Borehole in Aja will cost 170k
Re: Do U Need A Borehole And Pilling Expert by muna12345: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2009
what gurantee do you give on the purity of the water from those boreholes, we have problem of drilling good water around Ikate Elegushi area
Re: Do U Need A Borehole And Pilling Expert by dcollins14: 2:33am On Jan 25, 2009
Which state is this you are talking about?, do let me know as soon as possible, but for fast responce you can txt me on my cell phone 08060928856, Desmond
Re: Do U Need A Borehole And Pilling Expert by dcollins14: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2009
The purity will be perfectly ok, it's our job for years, give us a trial, Desmond

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling, Flourish Park Estate / Room And Parlour Available In Oniru. / Houses And Lands In Port Harcourt At Very Competitive Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.