Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. (2440 Views)

Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad / Fayose Didn’t Speak For Us On Jega – PDP / PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
I wonder what can separate Lai Muhammad from his iPad.
Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by tociano009(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I wonder what can separate Lai Muhammad from his iPad.
when Jonathan win

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
To hell with nepa.
Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by appini: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
They are pushing to regain that pre valentines momentum.. Unfortunately the final result will not be different from his usual ending.
Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
PDP Publicity Secretary, Olisah Metuh joins via skype from Abuja.
Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
one of a kind man...
i respect his intelligence.
Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Metuh is so pessimistic. He categorically said that the card readers would fail, that the PVCs have been programmed to fail in some states. I feel like slaping him.
Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
appini:
They are pushing to regain that pre valentines momentum.. Unfortunately the final result will not be different from his usual ending.
and it's already gathering. There's nothing your boss can do to stop it this time around.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by deelaw1: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lai is talking as if he is a member of INEC... I thought as much that Jega had been compromised... With this sort of feedback from Lai Mohammed, it is very clear that Jega has sold out to the APC!!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Segeggs:
and it's already gathering. There's nothing your boss can do to stop it this time around.
This time around, not only May 29, but also March 28 and April 11, should be sacrosant.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
deelaw1:
Lai is talking as if he is a member of INEC... I thought as much that Jega had been compromised... With this sort of feedback from Lai Mohammed, it is very clear that Jega has sold out to the APC!!
This is not the first time INEC would be unvailing the card readers. Lai Muhammad is only sensitizing the APC supporters on it. I pity Olisah Metuh who is not doing same. PDP supporters still remain dumb as to what the card readers mean.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by dondo83(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
March4buhari! We will not rest until we see the change we seek!

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by deelaw1: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
I am quite uncomfortable with the comfort Lai Mohammed has with the use of card reader and PVCs. Knowing APC and their nagging about everything culture, it quite perplexing that APC is comfortable with this. I smell a rat!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by BlackPeni5: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Strangely, I don't like Lai mohammed's voice.
Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kai! Laya Mohammed, I no dey taya Why e kwome dey talk ebri time dey kwas troble ebriwia
Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by otokx(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Olisah Metuh has raised a valid point, the time for accreditation is not theoretical sufficient if it takes 1 minute to process 1 person.

8 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by deelaw1: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

This is not the first time INEC would be unvailing the card readers. Lai Muhammad is only sensitizing the APC supporters on it. I pity Olisah Metuh who is not doing same. PDP supporters still remain dumb as to what the card readers mean.

If you had listened to his initial comment, he stated he has no issues with card readers nor PVCs. There's nothing to educate on here when you are repeating what Jega had said earlier on in the day...
Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by deelaw1: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
otokx:
Olisah Metuh has raised a valid point, the time for accreditation is not theoretical sufficient if it takes 1 minute to process 1 person.

This was raised as well at the session Jega held with the Senate.
Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by watchmyback: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
With wht metuh is saying it makes PDP look an opposition party

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by otokx(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Olisah Metuh is a bit hazy in his response to the Okrika violence. In fact he has gone off the tangent. This is a shameful arrangement of words.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by deelaw1: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oh now, it is about content of accord?

Now, I see they are not interested in violence free elections so that they can discredit the government.

Accord was broken by advert that had no violence?? How?

Stones were thrown at the President bu APC supporters in APC states after that accord was signed.

Now, I see where the 'failed state' term used by Christiane Amanpour came from during her interview of GMB... I knew that those unintelligent questions were handed over by APC to Christiane to ask rather than them allowing her to generate her own set of questions. She as a broadcaster, is very cut throat and very brash, asks very tough questions which she did not do during the interview.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by nzeobi(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Card readers won't be used for the elections quote me anywhere.
Or some thugs will just come steal the card reader and it automatically dissenfrachizes the electorate.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by iluvnaija: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
deelaw1:
Oh now, it is about content of accord?

Now, I see they are not interested in violence free elections so that they can discredit the government.

Accord was broken by advert that had no violence?? How?

Stones were thrown at the President bu APC supporters in APC states after that accord was signed.

Now, I see where the 'failed state' term used by Christiane Amanpour came from during her interview of GMB... I knew that those unintelligent questions were handed over by APC to Christiane to ask rather than them allowing her to generate her own set of questions. She as a broadcaster, is very cut throat and very brash, asks very tough questions which she did not do during the interview.

The stoning you are talking about was arranged by PDP to discredit APC. How can people throw stones with security men watching?

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by bosteps: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by iluvnaija: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
nzeobi:
Or some thugs will just come steal the card reader and it automatically dissenfrachizes the electorate.

Thugs can only steal in a nation without security. Anywhere there is thuggery in election security is involved.

Just like what happened in okirika yesterday, thugs shooting in a rally where security officers were present not even one thug was caught and a police officer was killed. I saw on tape an army officer with AK47 asking people to calm down while the shooting was going on and he didn't make a move. Watch it over again it was obviously conspicuous on tape.

Abeg naija no be country.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by nzeobi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
iluvnaija:

Thugs can only steal in a nation without security. Anywhere there is thuggery in election security is involved.

Just like what happened in okirika yesterday, thugs shooting in a rally where security officers were present not even one thug was caught and a police officer was killed. I saw on tape an army officer with AK47 asking people to calm down while the shooting was going on and he didn't make a move. Watch it over again it was obviously conspicuous on tape.

Abeg naija no be country.
How many countries have you visited, listen let me tell that their is no place that is crime free except heaven. Even russia, france, UK and USA. So be realistic and face facts

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by dazdilijae(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
My issue with INEC and its voter education : they bring a card reader as demonstration and say u put a PVC n it wld read it n show people what it shows then say a thumb verification wld b done and am audible confirmed wld be heard by every1 but what they never do is put a thumb dia so we hear it say unconfirmed to show the so called audible sound can be confirmed. That is 1 part I wld want tested in public so we know it nt only confirms bt also rejects false holders cos d ad-hoc staff @ d polls can b paid 2 over look tins if it doesn't rejects 2 as it confirms. FOOD 4 TOT

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by Johnnyessence(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
nzeobi:
are u part of d thug that will carry out d operation on march 28 see with this ur plans it won't work hmmmmmm and let me tell u vividly here u will spend ur whole life in jail if u plan to invoke thug rigging and snatching of ballot boxes on march 28 Cos' d people and d electorates won't allow it oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
nzeobi:

How many countries have you visited, listen let me tell that their is no place that is crime free except heaven. Even russia, france, UK and USA. So be realistic and face facts
because other countries aren't crime free, we should allow ours to fester out of control? I wonder how you guys reason- like kids all in a bid to support a corrupt government.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by tit(f): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jiga is a joker!
people go laff nigeria tired on March 28th.
Why did he not use card reader is Osun and Ekiti election?
You cannot be doing trial and error in an important election like this.
anybody that has any knowledge of project management will be appalled by this plan!
in places where electronics are used, voting lasts for more than one day giving ample time to recover from system failures.
in Nigeria voting effectively lasts for about 4 hours.
No time to even recharge your card reader if it loses power!

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by otokx(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
Jiga is a joker!
people go laff nigeria tired on March 28th.
Why did he not use card reader is Osun and Ekiti election?
You cannot be doing trial and error in an important election like this.
anybody that has any knowledge of project management will be appalled by this plan!
in places where electronics are used, voting lasts for more than one day giving ample time to recover from system failures.
in Nigeria voting effectively lasts for about 4 hours.
No time to even recharge your card reader if it loses power!

You are right the card reader would have been test run in the Osun and Ekiti elections. This thing has more chance of failure than success. Anyway we like fire brigade approach but if in air conditioned senate chambers it was having issues with then what happens in very hot and humid outside places? There should be a plan B arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammad Live On Channels TV. Speaks On Jega's Visit To The Senate. by ManUtdholic: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
They keep shouting card reader
How reliable is the card readers? Won't it end up like there laptops which got virus and keep shutting down
Jega don't copy van Gaal don't test run things that can Mar the election imagine if pdp got access to card reader to be use in apc stronghold vice versa , injected virus onto it on getting to the field it start malfunctioning won't they vote?
How long can the card reader last before shutting down
If it starts malfunctioning what's the back up plan
And 1 person /minute is not gud enough, if a polling booth can have up to 500 eligible voters =500 minutes more than 8hrs how is that going to work out

Nigerians are found of jumping when they see innovation without weighing the issue
Same way some expected GEJ to just start building modern railway across the country as if after the construction and the price is as high as 20k they will afford it, cuz maintenance must be paramount which is qoing to be costly , workers must get paid E. T. C

If the card readers can be properly build and efficient then it good

I don't wanna start hearing news that "card readers are no longer working in 12 polling booth in osun, 4 in Lagos, 23 In Jigawa"
"card readers Mars 2015 general elections in Nigeria "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. / Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu / Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.