Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

How To Register My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register My Business (865 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register My Business by preciosaadriana8(f): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
i need help on how to register my business name nd how much it costs pls
Re: How To Register My Business by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
preciosaadriana8:
Go to CAC office nearest to u and register, tis just 500 for name search and 10,000 for registration..
Re: How To Register My Business by wealthinfos(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
preciosaadriana8:

We leave in a corporate world today, hence business must be done corporately, and it begins with incorporating your business. i think i wrote extensively on this subject matter, you can click on the link on my signature below to take advantage on it
Re: How To Register My Business by MrMcJay(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
preciosaadriana8:

Go to the Corporate Affairs Commission office nearest to you and Purchase a Name Availability search form for N500. Fill in ur desired name and an alternative name and submit. Come back for your result after about a week.

Once the name is approved, buy a Business Name form from the same CAC office and fill it appropriately. Attach two passport photos and take it back to the CAC office.

There, you would pay the sum of N10,000 and asked to come back in about a week's time for your certificate.

If you need further help or clarification, send me a PM.

Wishing you a fruitful enterprise.
Re: How To Register My Business by preciosaadriana8(f): 12:01am On Feb 19, 2015
i stay in ijebu ode ogun state pls do u knw where any cac office is located and how long does it take to do it
Re: How To Register My Business by cmoney22222: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thanks to all people that provided info on this, am going to the CAC at yaba today. Pls what the diff btw business name and the one being incorporated? What's the cost to get a business incorporated?
Re: How To Register My Business by eniolaamoda: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mr macjay pls r u onwatsapp or pls drop urnumbers I hv sometin important to discuss with u
MrMcJay:

Go to the Corporate Affairs Commission office nearest to you and Purchase a Name Availability search form for N500. Fill in ur desired name and an alternative name and submit. Come back for your result after about a week.

Once the name is approved, buy a Business Name form from the same CAC office and fill it appropriately. Attach two passport photos and take it back to the CAC office.

There, you would pay the sum of N10,000 and asked to come back in about a week's time for your certificate.

If you need further help or clarification, send me a PM.

Wishing you a fruitful enterprise.

(1) (Reply)

12 Advantages Of Online Shopping / Taiyu Battery Cage For Poultry Farm / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.