Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,795 members, 7,866,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Advise To People Of My Generation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advise To People Of My Generation (532 Views)

Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun / Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advise To People Of My Generation by koife(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
A generation that has handed over it's bastion of it's own generation leadership to a past generation are living in the past. Such a nation cannot function effectively/efficiently when faced with the challenges of it's time. The test is unfolding, the testimony will become real when we make the right choice. The stench/mess we are facing in our society today should be a message.
Long live Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advise To People Of My Generation by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
The past?
Re: My Advise To People Of My Generation by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
The past
graduate get job easily some with official car
the value of naira out weigh much of its counter part
the country do not solemly rely on petroleum product.
discipline upheld dat pple dont rush to enter public buses or urinate any how any where.
corruption isnt well pronounced as it is today.
pensions fund ar payed on time and workers salary not withheld.
These mau be hard to achieve under democratic dispensation but am sure he will redefine his plans wit d spprt of is vice.
All we need is to support the only man on record who can help curb menace of corruption, do u know wat it means for a one time head of state and so many public office holder not to be guilty of corruption?
Re: My Advise To People Of My Generation by jdilight(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
afolag:
The past:
where graduate get job easily some with official car
discipline ar uphold dat pple dont rush to enter public buses or urinate any how any where.
pensions fund ar payed on time and workers salary ar not withheld.
All we need is to support the only man on record who can help curb menace of corruption, do u know wat it means for a one time head of state and so many public office holder not to be guilty of corruption?

Your post show you don't know the nation called Nigeria.

The fool Paradise you mentioned above happened immediately after independence, when the wealth our colonial masters was still in abundance.

After the mismanagement from our ex leaders. We find ourselves where we are now.

Let me ask you.

If our ex Presidents (buhari inclusive) had maintained our power sector to the standard our colonial masters left them without adding to it, will we be crying for power?

If they (Buhari inclusive) had maintained our railway, will we not be talking about speed train now?

If they had kept our airports in good shape during their tenures, will be not be talking of suffisticated airports now?

If they had maintained all our universities, will our universities not compete with Harvard, Yale and Oxford universities

If they had maintained our refineries will we be buying fuel, talking of subsidy, looking for crude buyer, will our naira be devalued?

Space will fail me and for those who will need summary. I draw the curtain here.

Myopic people blame the failure of today on today rather than the neglect of yesterday.

Don't let your children repeat this scereno next 10 years. You have the key to put the nation on a good footing.

Vote PDP
Vote Gej
Re: My Advise To People Of My Generation by Ewizard(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
the series continues...
E-wars!!(the battle for immortality)
live on NL politics section
Re: My Advise To People Of My Generation by koife(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
afolag:
The past
graduate get job easily some with official car
discipline upheld dat pple dont rush to enter public buses or urinate any how any where.
pensions fund ar payed on time and workers salary not withheld.
These mau be hard to achieve under democratic dispensation but am sure he will redefine his plans wit d spprt of is vice.
And your point is
Re: My Advise To People Of My Generation by koife(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=Ewizard post=30863490]the series continues...
E-wars!!(the battle for immortality)
live on NL politics section[can
Like seriously?

(1) (Reply)

June 12 1993; State Of The Nation 21 Years After / The Lies About President Jonathan Being A Christian President By Pastor Gabriel / Governor Fayose Is Not God ,d Will Of The Masses Will Prevail On March 28.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.