Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Manchester United (3) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 11th January - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United (3) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 11th January (8173 Views)

Poll: Which team is getting all 3 points?

Manchester United: 44% (19 votes)
Chelsea: 30% (13 votes)
Draw: 25% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 / Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (3 - 3) On 12th January 2016 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Manchester United (3) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 11th January by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2009
saintvalx,
Good piece.
Mourinho was the one guy that Fergie had problems with.

FBS,we all know Chelsea aren't made out to be who they are.They started out flying,but the momentum is long gone.
what about the players?Will the manager score from the bench when Drogba keeps taking airshots and miskicks?Or Mikel keeps making his regular back passes?Or Lampard,Deco,Ballack all dress the ball with no end product and imagination?Or Bosingwa and Cole don't know whether they are overlapping or not?Or Terry and Carvalho defending like they are sleepwalking?Or Anelka sulking his way through the second half?

We out-thought and outplayed you,and if not for shoddy refereeing,the score would have been a lot more (wrong offside call on Ronaldo,Carvalho up-ending Ronaldo in the box).Our players were superior to your dead woods you paraded that day.
Like I said in my previous post,United will always be bigger than Chelsea.We have the records to show for it.Titles at home and in Europe,and even in the world sef,stadium,players produced.We are miles ahead of you.Sunday was only a reminder.
Re: Manchester United (3) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 11th January by omodada1: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2009
congrats to all my people, one united but the truth is who we go coup wen this [i]woman-lover [/i]don go. the G get impact o. anyway, i trust Baba farg. all HOPES high. one united, one love! grin grin
Re: Manchester United (3) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 11th January by prettyuc: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2009
The blues are seriously going down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Arsenal - FA Cup (2 - 3) On 26th January 2013 / QPR Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On Sunday 23rd October 2011 / Steaua Bucharest Vs Chelsea : Europa League (1 - 0) On 7th March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.