Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

LOL: Tyga Denies Dating 17 Year Old Kylie Jenner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOL: Tyga Denies Dating 17 Year Old Kylie Jenner (616 Views)

Seyi Edun Denies Dating Niyi Johnson / OMG! 17-year-old Kylie Jenner Finally Admits To ‘temporary’ Lip Fillers!!! / Move Over Kim Kardashian, 17 Year Old Kylie Jenner Steps Out In See Through Legg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOL: Tyga Denies Dating 17 Year Old Kylie Jenner by nicholasis(m): 1:28am On Feb 19, 2015
Amber Rose VS The Kardashian Family has been battling a serious rival battle , meanwhile Amber is that person that is ready to open all your secrete without giving it a second thought . The star who has seriously criticized Kim for having too many beatiful photo and ended up calling her fake also dissed Tyga for dating Kylie Jenner. Funny enough she called her baby and insist the police should investigate him because he dated an under age who is not up to 18.

25 year old rapper Tyga, has denied leaving wife (Black Chyna) for Kylie Jenner, who just clocked 17 . The year the parted way with his wife was thesame year ahe started hanging out with baby Kylie Jenner which was a clear indication that they are dating .

Tyga had a radio interview with The Breakfast Club on Tuesday where he denied dating 17 year old Kardashians star Kylie Jenner, 17. It going to be very difficult for him to get people to believe this because it like calling white a different colour .

THe 25 year old rapper said : ‘No, I’m not dating Kylie. I wanna be clear to everybody, I didn’t leave my family to be with Kylie. That’s ridiculous. Me and [ex Blac] Chyna broke up almost close to a year [ago] now, because of the decision we made, and things in our relationship that were not going right, [we] decided to split to raise an emotionally stable kid.

‘It’s because of what people make it seem… and TMZ, you gotta think, TMZ didn’t really care about me until they figured out that I live next door to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West and all that stuff. But I’ve been friends with them before I even met [Blac] Chyna. I was friends with Scott [Disick], her family for years, so me hanging out with them was nothing new. People just want to make a story out of it. Kylie is a ‘beautiful young woman’ whose ‘maturity and mentality is different than a lot of people.

Source : http://naijagistng.com/lol-tyga-denies-dating-17-year-old-kylie-jenner/

(1) (Reply)

Whoop!!! Check Out Kanye West New Video Game Where You Help His Mom Get To Heave / BREAKING News: Actor Harrison Ford Rushed To Hospital Following Plane Crash / Dangote, Gov. Oshiomhole, Asari Dokubo At The Burial Of Millionaire Socialite (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.