Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

#LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me (1873 Views)

I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido / Don't Laugh Alone. Very Funny But True Pics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by iamfreshmontana(m): 2:13am On Feb 19, 2015
I can't Iaugh alone!!! A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five people in it. The first person was CHRISTIANO RONALDO and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and left. The second who was ALIKO DANGOTE said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too rich to die young". So he took the second parachute and left. The third was MUHAMMED BUHARI and he said: " I'm the smartest head of state that never went to school in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and left. Then it was left with President Jonathan , and a little school girl. Then JONATHAN said to the little girl "take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left. With shock and surprised JONATHAN asked her: "how come?" The little girl replied: " BUHARI took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by AdoIfHitler: 2:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari is a certified terrorist

3 Likes

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by iamfreshmontana(m): 2:20am On Feb 19, 2015
of the highest order
Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by redvektor(m): 2:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari dat jonzing man way no no him vice name(running mate)

1 Like

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by chamboy(m): 3:10am On Feb 19, 2015
This is nasty
Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by menix(m): 3:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Hahahahaha..
Omo nah Buhari wise pass, no wonder he wuld win d nxt coming election of Arewa youth Forum...

3 Likes

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by kramer: 5:42am On Feb 19, 2015
LMAO.. I have to say that was funny.

Buh If I'm too be wicked I can say GEJ being clueless didn't also realize GMB took the school bag and would have jumped out of the plane and died jus like that, but thanks to the school girl. grin

Lesson of the story: Nigeria it's yet to find its Obama

1 Like

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by tit(f): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2015
shekau cannot safe buhari from this one!
Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by medacares: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2015
kramer:
LMAO.. I have to say that was funny.

Buh If I'm too be wicked I can say GEJ being clueless didn't also realize GMB took the school bag and would have jumped out of the plane and died jus like that, but thanks to the school girl. grin

Lesson of the story: Nigeria it's yet to find its Obama

grin
Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by 3Cees: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2015
hehehehe undecided
Some people will get turned on by this, like it really happened.
Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by idu1(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2015
The person that compose this stupi.d joke is crazy.
U mean an army general doesn't know a parachute?

Na one clueless drunk from the otueke creek come know am?

Foolish boi....

3 Likes

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by PervRocker: 7:05am On Feb 19, 2015
this is an old joke. infact, u refurbished the joke and put GMB in jonathans place and u put jonathan im the pope's place. everyone has always known jona is a dumbo. no be today.

3 Likes

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by haywire1: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Stupid, dumb joke undecided

1 Like

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by MrFernandez(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Dry!

1 Like

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by lokomo: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2015
LWKMP, but come 2 tink of it btw buhari and jona who don see parachute physically? na jona suppose carry dat school bag grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2015
The OP is as dry & senseless as the joke.

Aliko Dangote has lost half of his fortune and is no longer the richest in Africa - Odensin!

1 Like

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by ManUtdholic: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2015
idu1:
The person that compose this stupi.d joke is crazy.
U mean an army general doesn't know a parachute?

Na one clueless drunk from the otueke creek come know am?

Foolish boi....
U mean this 1

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by bokohalal(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Joke has been circulating for at least three years now and GEJ was the laughter to show how clueless he is.
It is apparent that you are behind the times.

1 Like

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by major466(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari and illiteracy are like twins. grin grin grin
Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by major466(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2015
redvektor:
Buhari dat jonzing man way no no him vice name(running mate)
The only man in Nigeria that doesn't know the full meaning of INEC despite running for Presidency 4 times! How sad is that? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #LMFAO I Can't Laugh Alone,please Join Me by shininglite(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2015
d APC e-cows can neva find it funny.... Bunch of saddist dat wants to destroy d country.....
BTW so Buhari no sabi parachute grin

(1) (Reply)

Obiageli Ezekwesili Supports GEJ / Kashamu Sues EFCC, NDLEA Over Extradition Plot / PDP Moves For Resignation Of Deputy Speaker Following Dogara’s Group Breach Agre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.