Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register (2492 Views)

MASSOB Raises Alarm Over Voters Registration In Igboland / Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa / Group Petitions Military Board, INEC Over Buhari's Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2015
customized13:
how come most northwest states got up to 90%, no one is scared of the election but jega should be held responsible for the unevenness in the PVC distribution pattern.

Do you think the northerners are more interested in the elections than the southerners?

Has the collection time elapsed??

Don't you think most states will definitely cross the 90% Mark?

Do you wished, for a low collection rate in the North?

Why are guys afraid of the election and the card readers??

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by omenka(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2015
thunder74:

I am a full blooded Ijebu man and live in Lagos and have since collected mine. What I posted is the complaints from my Igbo friends and clients who expressed their frustrations to me after several visit to the council office to collect their PVCs.
For every 1person that complained to you, 1000people didn't. That is an acceptable margin of accuracy. Deal with it.

And what makes you think anyone would even believe your story

5 Likes

Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Has the collection time elapsed??

Don't you think most states will definitely cross the 90% Mark?

Do you wished, for a low collection rate in the North?

Why are guys afraid of the election and the card readers??
I don't think most states will cross the 90% mark but I think its suspicious when the few states that crosses it comes from northwest and northeast.

I think evenness in PVC distribution is the duty of the commission, I repeat that the northerners cannot be more interested in the elections than the southerners.
Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by thunder74(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Chronic liar! How come Abia State, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Enugu, Cross River,Anambra all crossed 75% Collection Mark, with more than 6weeks remaining? Why are you guys so Afraid of this election?
If you are used to people telling lies to you or you derive pleasure in lies, count me out. I will give account of every idle word I write or say, therefore I am responsible for every word I say or write.
I thought also you will tell us how
Gombe 95%
Kaduna 91%
Nasarawa 96%
Kastina 92%
Jigawa 93%
Got over 90% distribution and other Northern states with 80% collection.
Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by Descartes: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2015
JEGA should be sacked !!
Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by thunder74(m): 7:43am On Feb 19, 2015
omenka:
For every 1person that complained to you, 1000people didn't. That is an acceptable margin of accuracy. Deal with it.

And what makes you think anyone would even believe your story
... because you are used to lies and propaganda and find it difficult to identify truth when you see one. Probably you think everyone is like you.
Somebody once said "a fool will say I have made up my mind, don't convince me with the truth"

1 Like

Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by sCun: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2015
All those states having 96% collection rate, does it mean that no voter died between 2011 and now? Nobody travelled out?
Hmmm
It is in these same states that we hear about Fulani herdsmen killing hundreds, boko haram killing hundreds, villages ransacked etc.
Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by semitunde: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2015
thunder74:

As it is useless to the person buying so also it is useless to the owner. One guy came to my office on his way from Council and was with about 8 PVC he picked for others and I asked how? and why? and he said once you identify anybody, the Inec staff will ask you to sign for it without collecting even your particulars. The question is what if the person did not give it to the owners or e.g if I identify Omenka PVC and I know he will vote for Apc, I may withhold it till after election. That is minus one vote for Apc and when he gets to Inec office they will tell him that somebody has collected it for him. Who? They don't know. That is what I termed human interference.

This your assertion, if true, will still reflect as the number of PVC collected. If it was rampant, then Ogun PVC collection count should be much higher.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by Olaolufred(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
[size=14pt]Please check the names of those being used in instituting this litigations?

Which part of the country are they from?

When last has anyone from the region been the president of this nation?

Money dictates their life.

To those born before 1993, you know who organized 1 million match for Abacha.

That is called YEAA- youth earnestly ask for Abacha.

Unless their love or taste for money is relegated below dignity, integrity and character,

Presidency will remain a tall order.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by Rawani: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=14pt]Please check the names of those being used in instituting this litigations?

Which part of the country are they from?

When last has anyone from the region been the president of this nation?

Money dictates their life.

To those born before 1993, you know who organized 1 million match for Abacha.

That is called YEAA- youth earnestly ask for Abacha.

Unless their love or taste for money is relegated below dignity, integrity and character,

Presidency will remain a tall order.
[/size]

Oh yeah, DANIEL KANU from Enugu State. I remember the One Million Man march for Abacha that he organized.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by EnigmAries(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2015
PDP only wasting time on a mirage.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2015
PDP grasping for breathe. . . .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skype Debate: GMB V GEJ Supporters Scheduled For Sunday, 22nd February at 8:00pm / Photo: Fayose Collapses After Hearing Buhari Is Back Alive & Healthy / The Confession And Story Life Of Ex Notorious Armed Robber (shina Rambo) Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.