Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office (650 Views)

Advice Me In Writing Not Publicly, Buhari Slams Emir Of Kano / Boko Haram’s Ability For Territorial Control Degraded – US Report Affirms / What Nigeria Must Learn From The Death Of James Ocholi SAN - CramJones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office by kosovo(m): 6:02am On Feb 19, 2015
This is how a true president should talk, unlike our power hungry OBJ who is hell-bent on saying all the BS in the world because his puppet refused to be controlled from his Ota Farm built from "massively" looted tax-payer's money.

THE WASHINGTON TIMES. NOVEMBER 16, 2014
By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Sunday, November 16, 2014

Former President George W. Bush explained Thursday that he has avoided publicly criticizing President Obama because he feels it would undermine the office of the presidency.

I don’t think it’s good for the country to have a former president undermine a current president; I think it’s bad for the presidency for that matter,” Mr. Bush said Thursday evening on Fox News’ “Hannity,” Mediaite reported.

The former president said that, though he follows politics and is “very aware of what’s going on,” he has no interest in generating headlines for himself by bashing his successor.

“Secondly, I really have had all the fame I want,” he continued. “I really don’t long for publicity. And the truth of the matter is in order for me to generate publicity I’d have to either attack the Republican Party, which I don’t want to do, or attack the president, which I don’t want to do. And so I’m perfectly content to be out of the limelight.”

1 Like

Re: Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office by temitemi1(m): 6:11am On Feb 19, 2015
What do you expect from a man that can't even put his home in order grin cheesy grin. Obj would have been in jail by now if were to be western world. GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office by M4gunners: 6:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Since Fayose clear air on why OBJ is attacking GEJ, i fine him Irrelevant to red anything concerning him, but this here from Mr Bush shows a real Leader not like our own portor portor.

1 Like

Re: Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office by lecturerdabo(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Baba's brain is already in reverse state. He can behave like a child as much as he wants! The law of diminishing return at work!!

1 Like

Re: Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office by Truth234(m): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2015
This has always been the problem, every Nigerian make an American personal philosophy the benchmark of decorum. Can't still see how insane and sane societies can be juxtaposed.
Re: Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office by horlabiyi(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2015
Nice one Mr Bush. What do you expect from a man that knacked his son wife's. Shameless agbaya
Re: Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office by Welrez(m): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2015
People may come here to justify OBJ's acts, but the question I always ask is, would OBJ accept such a behaviour from a former president when he was in power? The answer is NO. What I see is that self-seeking perenniality to remain relevant. And it's apt to say OBJ is not alone in this. Many of our former heads of state suffer from this malaise.
Re: Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office by dammytosh: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2015
Maybe because shameless Jonathan did not learn not to publicily drag the Oval Office in mediocrity.

Imagine Obama

1. Saying stealing is not corruption

2. Appoint some one cnn exposed in a tape leak as Minister.

3. Watch thousands of American die in LA and concentrate on his re-election bid.

4. After September 11 attack, he is seen dancing Azonto.

5. Watch Michelle interfere in state affairs.

6. Being told money is missing and his response is that : Nigeria must know if money is missing.

7. Perform so poorly that we had no option than to support Senator Mccain (Old General) as a better alternative.

8. Playing with people's life at the expense of 2nd term.

Nobody cares if Obasanjo is a Saint or not. Let us ignore the messenger and concentrate on the message.

Bush does not know the unique madness we face here and can never understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office by dein77(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Which was easier? To have allegedly torn his daughter in law's legs or the PDP membership card?
Re: Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office by kosovo(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2015
dammytosh:
Maybe because shameless Jonathan did not learn not to publicily drag the Oval Office in mediocrity.

Imagine Obama

1. Saying stealing is not corruption

2. Appoint some one cnn exposed in a tape leak as Minister.

3. Watch thousands of American die in LA and concentrate on his re-election bid.

4. After September 11 attack, he is seen dancing Azonto.

5. Watch Michelle interfere in state affairs.

6. Being told money is missing and his response is that : Nigeria must know if money is missing.

7. Perform so poorly that we had no option than to support Senator Mccain (Old General) as a better alternative.

8. Playing with people's life at the expense of 2nd term.

Nobody cares if Obasanjo is a Saint or not. Let us ignore the messenger and concentrate on the message.

Bush does not know the unique madness we face here and can never understand.

And you think Obama doesn't have his own share of problems?

Do you know Obama has the "lowest rating" ever for a sitting America president...?. Go to the comment section of Yahoo News, CNBC, Fox, CNN and read how Americans tear the president apart, Objectively!

Despite this, you don't see any commentator destroying the office in a derogatory way, neither do you see an ex-president doing a reality show over the president to gain cheap publicity.

For me, I think the Freedom of Information act is a curse to Nigeria...As any slowpoke can go online/onair to release fraudulent information..

In a sane country, Sanuisi would apologise to the Presidency and Nigeria for the fake missing billions.. PWC, a global leading auditing company has put him and his distractors to shame.. in fact, anyone guilty of instigating fraudulent information should be prosecuted, as in the case of Sanuii.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apc Vs Pdp :which Party Has More Proven ''bad Eggs'' / Public Office CRIMES In Nigeria Are Cases Of Corruption, Not Stealing. Be Wise! / Imagine Abubakar Shekau Was Kidnapped....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.